i noticed this too...individuals will talk for hours, but groups on the chat portion are really cliquey, i was drummed out of a chat just because they never saw me before, and i was being super nice

Best Answer

Usually you will end up chatting with someone you share an intereste with. It is difficult to just start a random conversation and keep it going without a topic to focus on. What do you WANT to chat about?

Best Answer

evry thing

Best Answer

Well... a conversation can't really flow very well talking about Everything..gotta start somewhere.Its and important place to start. Some things you might want to talk about I may be lost with, other things I may have lots to say. Feel free to add me as a friend.. I will chat if we have a topic in common.

Best Answer

Give it time...some fish will bite!!!

Best Answer

90% of my time I spend on Q & A's . There's maybe another part of this site what caters for you, dunno...

Best Answer

ya i do to but dont u want to chat to people aswell like ur freinds ???

Best Answer

Not one bit

Best Answer

well you cant go around insulting people

Best Answer

im not tho

Best Answer

yes he insulted you for no reason

Best Answer

SHE IS THE ONE....

Best Answer