hajelove19 hajelove19 18-21, F 5 Answers Jun 14 in Community

The mobile app appears to be rubbish anyway from the number of complaints I have seen in here.

Best Answer

yeah it is. I think it's a piece of trash they forgot to throw away. But there's really nothing I can do since I don't any PC right now, and gave away my laptop to my older brother.

Best Answer

i use a laptop so i dont have to worry XD

Best Answer

Better yet, they should make an android app so I can stop glitching out in browser

Best Answer

Should or shouldn't ?

Best Answer

should

Best Answer

It can't be much worse than having to use it on Safari. My iPod Touch is too old to have a recent enough iOS for the app, so i have no choice - but when they have full-page ads you can forget it, the browser page freezes 9 times out of ten, and sometimes safari just crashes completely. This last week it's been ok, but i don't know how long that'll last :(<br />
Plus, the iOS keypad is a lot better than the Android one imho - and i use both so i feel qualified to judge ;)

Best Answer

I am using my iPod too. But when I'm on the mobile it's forcibly log-out me even when I'm in the middle of posting, responding, or replying to a chat message. I don't use the Safari browser cos of all the ads going on and it's so small. It's so annoying. They should clean their website too.

Best Answer