Before some people say tell a parent and someofthat stuff. I actually have done that before and nothing happend. I want to actually start a fight with these people cuz if I don't that will see me as a person to stay away from and ignore or like what I rally mean is I wanna show them motto mess with me or I'll f#ck them up :)
Bbilly0301 Bbilly0301 13-15 17 Answers May 14, 2012

You want to really really really **** them off? Then stand tall and don't let it mess with you. Know you're cool and know they're jerks. Walk with swagger and confidence. Don't go looking for a fight— thats a sign of weakness.

Best Answer

Thank you so much thisis the best one so far you made my day thank you

Best Answer

The best thing to do is to show no emotion. Then if they get annoyed enough, they'll throw a punch and then you can beat the crap outta them. Good luck.

Best Answer

Sometimes real strength is shown by simply walking away. As hard as that might be. Goodluck!(:

Best Answer

just ignore them don't get in trouble be who u want too be. If u ignore them that ****** them of more and they will eventually leave u alone or just get bored and goo too the next person or "victim" of there idiotic bulling they should seorlesly get a life lol

or just simpily tell them " I'm who I'm deal with it ;or forget about it"

Best Answer

school is not fun. it doesnt stop, some people are immature forever..the best thing for you is to not worry about it and connect with people you have something in common with itll make you a better person and youll spend more time focused on yourself and not them.

Best Answer

If they are trying to bring you down, it only means you are above them. So just say something smart or random. It'll catch them off guard.

Best Answer

The world is more bully sensitive than ever before. Write an email to your principal stating what you are facing. If that doesn't resolve it. Send another to the school board and state that you have sent an email to the principal and that nothing has been done about you getting bullied. If that still doesn't work, look to find a lawyer. I'm sure you can find one that is willing to work for free unless he wins and sue the pants off the board and with the money you win go to a private school.

Best Answer

Just showing it doesn't effect you. Or just be witty and screw with them. I personally prefer the later, but the first one is probably best. :p

Best Answer

they do it because they know it really ****** you off. when you give them the power to **** with you, they are very happy to use it against you. that is what teenagers do for fun. and you are just too easy for your own good.

Dexter, you have to learn to hide it when people are getting to you. That's how normal people handle it.

Best Answer

youve just told us his name is Dexter he might not have wanted that

Best Answer

Wow, it sure is hard to understand why some people have the need to pick at others and be so narrow minded. I bet if you just walked away it would do the trick. They want you to fight so they can make themselves appear superior. It will hurt them more if you don't do or say anything and just walk away. Know that your not alone and always welcome at my space here on EP. Take care and Be at Peace!

Best Answer

Just say sorry to disappoint you, but I don't swing that way. Good luck though! I wish you the best in finding your partner! Give a smile then swagger away. If they jump you, claim self defense and call for help. Bullies! It'll get them kicked out :)

Best Answer

Why waste your time...just be you..

Who cares if they get you or don't...

As I would tell my sons..Don't start it but finish it!

Just get yourself ready cuz one day they will make a move and you just need be ready to stand your ground..

Best Answer

Thank you I'll remember this when something happens again

Best Answer

Even if you consistently lose the fights, fight anyway, or it will never stop.

Best Answer

Tell them what they see is there reflection in your eyes.. Then kick their ***.

Best Answer

Thanks I will

Best Answer