VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 14 Answers Jul 21, 2012

it isnt weakness alone. it takes strength to give up what might be, and to know that you are hurting those around you by removing yourself. the weakness is the inability to seek a reason to continue fighting. someone i met briefly just committed suicide. no it isnt simple, if it were, it wouldn't happen.

Best Answer

No it is not that simple.. When I was between 17 through 20 I tried to commit suicide 7 time with no regard to who I was leaving behind...my newborn and toddler.. all I could think of was the dark place I could not come out of and how could I escape this place. Now I may be Bipolar but I would never under any circumstance let myself get to that selfish place again.. First of all I was playing with my meds because I liked stopping taking them because it made me feel better to stop taking them for a few days.. it made me go manic.. feel like God for a few weeks until I dropped into that killer hole.. selfishness... that is what teens don't understand these days.. those feelings only hurt their loved ones. Yeah they get a moment of relief, but the whole process is painful to their family who loves them. Maybe their family doesn't love them.. don't give them the satisfaction of getting rid of you.. be stronger than them.

Best Answer

I politely disagree. Suicide is not weak nor is it something that should be stigmatized. Everyone is different just because you and I can endure this world doesn't mean everyone else can. Suicide is just a choice no more no less.

Best Answer

like it matters. if your gonna kill yourself it doesnt matter whats weakness or strength you just whant to f ucking die.

Best Answer

"Some people have the strength to live, and some have the strength to die." - Quoted from White Light, Black Rain A Documentary on Hiroshima <br />
It changed my entire perception on the subject.

Best Answer

You've got it the wrong way around. It's easy to keep living, you just do nothing, or just do what you always do, what you are used to. Death, man, death, there is no turning back from that, no whoops I made a mistake, let me try something different, no second chance, that is going into the total unknown, nobody knows what, if anything is out there. Continuing to live is the easy way, you know this world, there is always a second chance if you screw up. You know what the rules are, it's the safe route, and that is the easy way.

Best Answer

The thing is though, you can also say that though because you probably have not lived a godforsaken beyond wretched life. It is hard to imagine for the average person but there really are people in this world who are living in unimaginable conditions and for them, death is really so much more merciful then what they have gone through.
Take this scenerio. A young girl raped by her father since the age of four repeatedly into her teenage years, having nobody to turn to. Having to deal with problems all on her own at such a tender age when they've grown up ingrained with fear, disgust and hatred for herself after giving birth to several INBRED children who were killed before her eyes, being RAPED by her own father.
Then after many agonizing internal battling, the girl finally gets the confidence to tell the very ppl she thought she could trust about these inbred children and her father's sexual abuse, betrays her and with two-faced smile, goes and spreads this rumour all over the place causing her to barely being able to find a job in her neighbourhood.
THEN, she finds herself broke, can't afford to live, can't go to school, have no friends, still getting raped by her dad, beyond sabotaged emotionally and her spirit is too broken to even have any strength or meaning in life to get help from anyone anymore. Thus finally, the poor girl can't take it anymore and kills herself. Living in a civilized country or a developed world as I said before it is realy hard to imagine how life is like for other people but in the end, nobody really knows what someone else is truly going through unless you are that person. There are places in the world where help is not offered at all to people like this and the government couldn’t give two ***** whether she lives or dies. Social services does not even exist. As much as it is negative and hurts to say this, for some people I think they will be much happier in death than living in the hellhole that is their life. The reason why I say this is because this really happened to someone close to my city and was in the news…

Best Answer

Hope . When all hope is gone there is no reason to go on ...

Best Answer

At one time... I was convinced that I contaminated everyone around me simply by existing, that I was uniquely vile, and it was my duty to kill myself. <br />
I was shirking my duty out of fear, and I berated myself for being too much of a coward to do what I knew I should.<br />
So...in my world, no.

Best Answer

Depression is like a sickness of the soul, if you kill yourself it is like depression took your life. Depression isn't this made up term, made up by whinny teens.

Best Answer