OK, Lilt.Here's the deal. Click stories in your left hand column. Scroll to bottom of the stories list and change to grid layout. Go to "sort by" box at top of stories and change to "recommendations". Hover over the rec column for a story and it will say "see who recommended this story". Click it and it will show you who did! Yippee!

Best Answer

Oh, and this works for anyone's stories, not just your own. you can see all the people who rated up any story by doing this on the profile of the story writer! Does the Beta do that, Destry ? I didn't think so..... *giggle*

Best Answer

It works! Groovy :-)

Best Answer

They send me a score card for my approval ;)

Best Answer

Ok. I'm fairly new. Why do we rate at all and on what scale? I'm learing my way around but thiss is one thing I would like some answers on. Thanks!

Best Answer

This is news to me. I've never seen who rates up a story. But I like the idea, its a nice feature. It can't help but promote more good will.

Best Answer

Top right hand corner on the third icon, it tells you.

Best Answer

i would assume you recieve a mail to let you know from EP

Best Answer