LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 12 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Community

Ya mean if we become friends you won't put me in your will...<br />
Oh well, I only friend because I like people not with expectations of anything but friendship. But that's how I live the rest of my life too.

Best Answer

I do it purely for the benefits. Why else waste my time? In seriousness, I'm happily married and just do it to expand my online social circle. I want to understand humanity better.

Best Answer

Typical i do not friend but if i do its to know the person with no expectations.

Best Answer

I don't assume that but in some cases I do hope for it

Best Answer

since you look so much like ann margrett who i have always loved i could'nt help myself i'd want the whole pie not just a slice really though im not that shallow friends means friends

Best Answer

Who are you fooling? That water was less than an inch deep you just dived into. But I don't blame you.

Best Answer

well you just changed my mind, what does that tell you, stranger?

Best Answer

in all honesty. I rarely friend anyone unless we regularly speak. I have friends that friended me and I only replied to a post or exchanged a few words with them. A lot of the time, with those people, if I do post something again, they can be rude and snotty or act like you are trespassing until you mention that they friended you and they ramp down to code orange.

Best Answer