I used to be fat but I learned to play the cards I was dealt. Now I eat a truck load and still wear small
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 2 Answers Jun 22 in Community

tell me.

Best Answer

ok, firstly you don't need to eat less, you need to create a calorie deficit. All food has protein to some extent but high protein foods are very good at causing constipation and fatique. We are gonna cut out high protein and eat as much of the low protein as we can. You will have more energy and drop half your body weight in no time. Cut out Meat, poultry, Nuts and seeds, beans and peas, seafood(except the herbs perhaps) and eggs. Check back to me in two weeks

Best Answer

O:

Best Answer

Since you are a man we can't cut back on too much protein. We create a calorie deficit by not eatinig all the high proteins but in your case chicken, seafood and eggs are a must, Your body is bigger so you need those protein sources. Don't eat Nuts and seeds, beans and peas and red meat, calorie deficit. It one protein source only once a day if you must. Keep this up and get back to me after two weeks.

Best Answer