I'm in a long distance relationship. And I need help. So I'll post my story on the details but also on comments but plz people who r or hve been in a long distance only!!! Yeah so I'll do a short summary so basically I am doing long distance with bf we met online and he was coming to visit where I live but count make it cuz he got sick. Then he hadn't texte me for about 4 days cuz he dropped his phone in the hot run while talking to me about a week or two ago. So I'm going to a theater camp and there is this guy I like and he likes me back. He's going to my school and is one grade older than me. We do want to date each other... But I have my long distance bf. I love him so much I would kill myself if he died. But I want more than just trying but I can't break up with him cuz it would kill me inside... And I luv him so I wouldnt. I know it's wrong to cheat but I just want to see if me and the guy will work out and if we dont I'll break up with him an stay with long distance guy. I ne
GuardianAngel9400 GuardianAngel9400 13-15, F 5 Answers Aug 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

long distance relationship never works out, trust me

Best Answer

Yeah I know it will fail sooner or later but stop givin me negative thoughts plz.

Best Answer

i am in the same place, i love my boyfriend even tho his 10000 miles away! it sucks cause most of the time i miss him and his not around to talk too. there was another guy but it did't matter since i released who i loved! whats more worth it to you?

Best Answer

i have not been in a long distance relationship ...actually have not been in a relationship ever ...but i can suggest if you want me to :)

Best Answer

Ok give me ur best shot

Best Answer

answer my question ...what if the online bf do the same with you? i mean keeping you as a option

Best Answer

Honey you are in your teens. Hang out with the other guy, you never know till you try. And the other one you can still talk to... but live your life. Do what makes you happy! STOP over thinging things, they will work out.

Best Answer

Yeah not with me honey.

Best Answer

Well sit there are cry over it.... that sure as hell will not fix it. And the people on EP can't help, your the only that can.

Best Answer

Both sides being honest it works. Otherwise its like any failed releationship

Best Answer

Yeah that's true...okay Raheem my story can u help me at all??
Yeah so I'll do a short summary so basically I am doing long distance with bf we met online and he was coming to visit where I live but count make it cuz he got sick. Then he hadn't texte me for about 4 days cuz he dropped his phone in the hot run while talking to me about a week or two ago. So I'm going to a theater camp and there is this guy I like and he likes me back. He's going to my school and is one grade older than me. We do want to date each other... But I have my long distance bf. I love him so much I would kill myself if he died. But I want more than just trying but I can't break up with him cuz it would kill me inside... And I luv him so I wouldnt. I know it's wrong to cheat but I just want to see if me and the guy will work out and if we dont I'll break up with him an stay with long distance guy. I need advice and options.

Best Answer

Gotta love the memory ability here lol. Or the capacity of the computer

Best Answer

Actaully it's an Itouch

Best Answer