I have been to only exactly 2 places in the United States that I thought were dangerous. They are Detroit and a small section of Miami.
unsociableTim unsociableTim 31-35, M 5 Answers Sep 4 in Community

Come take a walk in Shreveport, LA. You'll change your mind quick. Especially in Cedar Grove, Queensborough, Allendale, and Mooretown

Best Answer

I dont believe any of those places are dangerous.

Best Answer

This is exactly the kind of stuff I am talking about.

Best Answer

Have you been there? Do you have any idea how many times I've made calls to shootings and stabbings in said areas?

Best Answer

To be fair no I have not been there, but have you been to Detroit? You can't even walk outside. Everyone thinks their town is dangerous. If it's not like Detroit, I just blow them off as full of ****.

Best Answer

Nope, haven't been to Detroit and don't want to either. It's stupid to brag about how dangerous your city is. It doesn't make you cool or what have you. I hate making calls on shootings and stabbings. You're treating a patient and in the back of your head wondering if the perp is still lingering around. I'd give my left nut to live somewhere secluded and safer to raise my family without fear. Wyoming is my first choice. Heck I'd take Hawaii. I hear it's all kinds of nice and pleasant.

Best Answer

I think my dad may have accidentally driven through the dangerous part of miami when we visited there because the police stopped him, escorted him out of the area and told watch where he drives coz he's clearly in a hire car. We all thought it was funny. Like the weather report that told us to stay in coz it was raining and windy (tropical storm). We went out. The English are a liability when visiting America lmao

Best Answer

most towns in the US have pockets that are not generally considered safe to be in after dark or if you are the "wrong" race/gender.

I live in moderate to small town and there are drug related murders/robberies on a fairly regular basis.

even in small towns there are bars a "good person" wouldn't go to because of the brawling that occurs.

The bigger the city, the bigger the pocket.

Best Answer

You know what really gets me is when people come from ACTUALLY dangerous places in the US and then are afraid to travel abroad. lol

Best Answer

totally understand that - wow, I might get robbed (hey did you hear that glass breaking)

Best Answer

So that's not a question.

Best Answer

Where in miami?

Best Answer

I don't remember. It was off the freeway heading towards South Beach. I went there before having GPS on your phone was normal.

Best Answer

Close to the airport in FLL. Perimiter road. Just off of it is some less than desireable neighborhoods

Best Answer