I have been to only exactly 2 places in the United States that I thought were dangerous. They are Detroit and a small section of Miami.
unsociableTim unsociableTim 31-35, M 5 Answers Sep 4, 2014 in Community

I think my dad may have accidentally driven through the dangerous part of miami when we visited there because the police stopped him, escorted him out of the area and told watch where he drives coz he's clearly in a hire car. We all thought it was funny. Like the weather report that told us to stay in coz it was raining and windy (tropical storm). We went out. The English are a liability when visiting America lmao

Best Answer

most towns in the US have pockets that are not generally considered safe to be in after dark or if you are the "wrong" race/gender.

I live in moderate to small town and there are drug related murders/robberies on a fairly regular basis.

even in small towns there are bars a "good person" wouldn't go to because of the brawling that occurs.

The bigger the city, the bigger the pocket.

Best Answer

You know what really gets me is when people come from ACTUALLY dangerous places in the US and then are afraid to travel abroad. lol

Best Answer

totally understand that - wow, I might get robbed (hey did you hear that glass breaking)

Best Answer

So that's not a question.

Best Answer

Where in miami?

Best Answer

I don't remember. It was off the freeway heading towards South Beach. I went there before having GPS on your phone was normal.

Best Answer

Close to the airport in FLL. Perimiter road. Just off of it is some less than desireable neighborhoods

Best Answer