In Romans chapter 7 of the New Testament, the Apostle Paul talks about this very important subject, including saying , in verse 15, "I do not know why I do the things I do. I do not do what I want to do. But I do the things I hate".<br />
very, very good question.

Best Answer

thank you..........

Best Answer

you are very welcome.

Best Answer

Go back a few millennia. Spiritual leaders of tribes controlled behavior through guilt and threats to their immortality. Not much has changed, it's just become more sophisticated. We act selfishly because of the conflicting nature of our evolved survival and selection process.

Best Answer

How can you hate and obey something that doesn't exist? How can you disobey something that isn't a human being, nor a parent but "everything ("God")? Do some more deeper thinking about that one.

Best Answer

may be you dont exist too....and that galaxy in your pic.....it made its self too

Best Answer

Less thinking and more believing would be better

Best Answer

Satan..... You got me there.... I am stunned by your enormous intellect.

Best Answer

Not all people disobey God and obey Satan! Doing mistakes from time to time is fine, it doesn't mean that I'm a follower of Satan!!! We are only humans that's all

Best Answer

i did not say that......................... and even muslims go to hell that's the big loss...

Best Answer