i just try to understand their psychology...what must be blocking their minds to love..when they are having every benefit... but all they say they dont love.. y cant two lovers be best friends... confused complicated people right? and then they say i have fallen for my best friend..it will spoil my friendship... lol!..
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 13 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Friends with benefits is a ba<x>se, repulsive perversion of what love and intimacy are supposed to be borne from.

Best Answer

Here are many things to take into concern to answer this from the context given here.<br />
1. TRUE LOVE never offers any gifts of BUY ONE GET ONE TYPE. IT is always UNCONDITIONAL. If any body says that they love you expecting some benefit from them smile at them. Honestly receive them but never trust them as LOVERS. They can be considered as friends or acquaintance. <br />
2. Yes Two Lovers can be Two Best Friends too. But Two Best Friends may not become Two Lovers. <br />
3. When we can maintain a clean distinction between friendship and love there can never be any complication or confusion.<br />
4. FRIENDS SEE ONE ANOTHER WITH WIDE OPENED EYES WHEN THEY BOTH MEET. LOVERS CLOSE THEIR EYES WHEN THEY MEET AND HUG EACH OTHER.

Best Answer

Thank you Evan for giving me another Best Answer Award.

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

FWB = pure sex, nothing else.

Best Answer

People chose to stay single because they get tired of giving their all and having nothing to show for it, but they acknowledge they have needs, so there it is. Friends with benefits. I still think it's a tangled mess I wouldn't recommend to anyone, but I see that's why people do it.

Best Answer

NEVER EVER DO IT..IT WILL KILL YOUR NATURAL FORM..

Best Answer

Babies and diseases can make things very complicated indeed. So can developing certain feelings when you don't intend to.

Best Answer

It's not complicated if you don't think about it and just go with it.

Best Answer

Its OK to **** your friends. What's complicated about that?

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I dunno, sex always f ucks up friendships for me....the expectations change and it's never the same....I've lost more friends because we finally decided to have a sexual relationship. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer making love with the woman I love to having sex with a friend...

Best Answer

HUH?

Best Answer