restored87 restored87 46-50, F 12 Answers May 17 in Parenting & Family

because they want 6 lane highway

Best Answer

1- The person doesn't understand HIM/HERSELF, their priority.<br />
2- pretending to be someone else. Hiding their flaws till after marriage.<br />
3- The delusion of changing their partner instead of loving him/her the way they are.<br />
4- taking marriage and love for granted.<br />
5- lack of honesty.

Best Answer

Do you really believe that all the married people are uncommitted?

Best Answer

No some are committed.

Best Answer

They get bored of each other, too many temptations out there that tickle their fickle loyalties.

Best Answer

People who are married to each other need to keep their vows to each other and is their responsibility only in spite of all temptations.

Best Answer

They should yes. But people seem not to be able to have that strength and loyalty.

Best Answer

Yes and that is sad.

Best Answer

Commitment takes character. That's what you marry - not someone's personality, niceness, looks, care, love, or anything else. In the end it's their character you end up loving or despising.

Best Answer

I am married, but it lacks things I need in a relationship. I never had a desire to step out of any relationship, nor have I ever..... But now I must say, I have considered it.

Best Answer

To many people like the idea of marriage or have been told marriage is a step in life that needs to be taken, but really don't know what it takes to make a marriage work. For others still it's nothing more than an adrenaline rush and once that feeling is gone they go looking for their next "fix". Still others marriage is nothing more than a status symbol much like their new car, house and other possessions they own ... it's disposable and when it gets to old they go looking for the newer updated model

Best Answer

good question...

Best Answer

lack of loyalty

Best Answer

Maybe they married the wrong person, maybe they or the other person changed too much... Who knows; each relationship is a world unto itself.

Best Answer

What do you mean by committed? Are you talking sexual, financial, emotionally?

Best Answer

All of the above.

Best Answer

Many marriages are based on financial and emotional commitment. Since humans are not by nature monogamous, there is little reason to believe that most marriages are based on a real sexual commitment in terms of monogamy.

Best Answer

Nothing good on TV?

Best Answer