Ferengi Alliance?

Best Answer

Why not India ? lol.

Best Answer

They rape kids. yeah. morals.

Best Answer

People of every country really. Just in some places it's more socially accepted to act a certain way and in others it isn't and social control is working against it. So it might come out more in an instable corrupt country. But people with no ethics and morals are everywhre.

Best Answer

More people without ethics and morals. That is what we are looking at.

Best Answer

Lawyers

Best Answer

Wow that's a controversial question. Your asking for some fierce biting dangling this bait out there.

Best Answer

What makes it controversial ? Are we dealing with two dime low life patriots ? lol.

Best Answer

Look there are scumbags all over the world in every society. You can usually find them at the top of each society. In this world the scumbags always rise to the top no matter what society you want to use as an example.

Best Answer

I thought I asked a question which is % of scum bags. lol.

Best Answer

Well i would say it is a constant figure all over this sad world.

Best Answer

What are you ? The Buddha ? lol.

Best Answer

Buddha was just a man with a lot of delusions. Please don't compare me with that naive dreamer :D

Best Answer

Yeah. I thought so too. lol

Best Answer

There is no country like that.

Best Answer

USA

Best Answer

while i think each race has its own temperament, i think that from a moral point of view all people are essentially the same - at root its always a lack of decent or consistent love that corrupts people

Best Answer

different races and cultures just tend toward different kinds of corruption

Best Answer