i agree i stay alone most of the time but that doesn't mean people should use me for thei purpose.. :/ by benefits i mean skills, talents money, etc..i've never been married and moreover i'm a virgin..
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Health

hello, Thatsmystyle77,<br />
depends<br />
... do you like being their "friend for benefits" ?<br />
......... do you get "benefits" too ?<br />
................. or is it all one sided ?<br />
if you feel used, you could try saying "no" to them, not giving them what they want<br />
if they get angry or drop out of your life, then they are not your friends, they are just using you..... then you know the truth and can start to find better friends.<br />
just some points for you to think about.<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Hello Robbie.. good to see u after a long time..
the benefits are only from my side.. thing is they don't have anything that can benefit me.. :P

Best Answer

then u r getting selfish help others u get return everything what u serve

Best Answer

and what if i say i haven't got anything in return from them since 2 years?..

Best Answer

hello - thank you for being so welcoming........ do you enjoy their company? friendships are rarely exactly equal, there is always a cost, always a benefit, emotionally, psychologically or financially. at some point you have to decide if it is what you want.

Best Answer

hello, memory35grt .... not sure if your reply was meant for me or Thatsmystyle77? respect, from robbie

Best Answer

thank you for ur response.. nope i don't enjoy their company much.. they make me feel more useless.. all i care about in friendships is psychology and emotions.. but in today's materialistic world people care about finance.. :/

Best Answer

yeah i was confused too.. maybe it was for u Robbie and i replied.. lol..

Best Answer

maybe you just found the wrong friends, just let go and move on, the right ones will appear when you are ready to see them.

Best Answer

i'm not sure... i'll wait to see if i get a reply from memory35grt.

Best Answer

i think u're right.. thank you.. ^__^

Best Answer

thank you for the b.a. ;-))

Best Answer

u're the best.. and u're welcomed.. ^__^

Best Answer

You can always just say no. There is something to be said for quality over quantity.

Best Answer

You should have a beer

Best Answer

i'm straight edge..

Best Answer

wha ?

Best Answer

a lifetime commitment never to drink, smoke, or do drugs.

Best Answer

wha?

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

At your age most people would enjoy the benefits wouldn't they? You aren't married are you?

Best Answer

no i've never been married and moreover i'm a virgin.. by benefits i mean skills, talents money, etc..

Best Answer

Tough one. Not dishing out the money will probably give you a good idea of who really likes you as a person.

Best Answer

I found out there's no one.. bad luck i don't find broad minded people in my area..

Best Answer

Can you pole dance ?

Best Answer

noe :/

Best Answer

Thats a good thing.

Best Answer

lol.. i don't understand what u mean by pole dance..can u plz elaborate?

Best Answer

In the str ip clubs the ladies dance on a shiny pole. You know ?

Best Answer

its just a s exy thik to do for someone. get it. Fringe benifits..

Best Answer

oh.. that one!.. i saw that kinda dance in some movie released years ago.. :P

Best Answer

Just a joke, funny. Cheers.

Best Answer

People can't use you unless you let yourself be used.

Best Answer

Actually i don't let them!.. but that makes them go away from me.. :(

Best Answer

**** em! If that's all they want from you then they sound like as*holes anyway. There are literally millions of people out there that want nothing from their friends except company and laughs. Don't settle for anything less.

Best Answer

Yeah.. like i've seen in movies.. haha.. its my bad luck that i never find broad minded people easily.. i can only find a few of them until 20 years of my life time..

Best Answer

Maybe you're looking the wrong places? Idunno what your situation is, but I promise like 99% of people out there are grateful for any friendships they make and wouldn't abuse them. Just look for a group of people who seem laid back and cool and introduce yourself...It really can be that easy.

Best Answer

I was looking in college.. :P.. guess its wrong place.. lol.. i find it easy to be friends with older people(30-50 tears old) though i don't really friend many people of my age.. they are much easy to understand becoz they are stable after a life time of experience...

Best Answer

I met some of my besties in college. Don't go for the dorm scum. Go for the people in your tutorials and lectures, people who you have something in common with and can do things besides getting maggot and trashed. And that probably sounds uncool, but if you start your friendships off with boring **** like discussing essays or whatever, by the time you hit the bar they're not going to look at you as just a possible bed buddy.

Best Answer

chey i can make girl friends easily but not friends.. there are weird rumors about me in college.. once i used to be famous in whole college but someone started spreading rumors about me and i did nothing about it becoz i was busy with something more imp. and people certainly believed those rumors becoz i was new to college.. :/

Best Answer

Christ. What kind of college did you go to? Just ignore that b/s. People will forget. If you're fun and chilled, no guys are going to turn away your company.

Best Answer

Its the best college in our city though people here are like villagers,, :p,, however When people talk to me they know those rumors weren't true and they become friends with me.. the thing that hurts is, the people who don't know me, judge me, based on those rumors.. :(

Best Answer

I don't know the story, so I can't really help much sorry. Hope it gets easier though xoxo

Best Answer