So my q was at what age would you allow your kids to drink wine/beer? In response someone wrote, i was usurped into alcohol at 11. "my background" western european. was an intoxicating experience. girls of 10 - 14 getting wasted on some of the best bordeaux money could muster. in conclusion and despite my wafty walk down memory lane. no daughter of mine will ever taste of nectar while i breathe. we have names for whor.es, but i don't want to break protocol tonite. I responded, I don't understand the whor.e bit at the end, what did you mean? Evidentially that was obscenely offensive?
tjschira tjschira 22-25 16 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in EP

Since last Tuesday, I think

Best Answer

I'd love to answer that question, but it hurts my feelings.... ;-)

Best Answer

Yes, a lot of people committed to quit smoking and they're starting to get tetchy.

Best Answer

We all have moments of clarity, but if we dont recognize them and act upon them quickly, they fade away

Best Answer

mm hellew this is Ep....many are emotionally unstable here

Best Answer

Just ignore that stuff ... it's not worth it.

Best Answer

Some people are very touchy.

Best Answer

There should be two modes in EP. One for the easily offended and then one for the more 'can handle this $hit' type. But, I'm betting no one will go to the 'easily offended' mode.

Best Answer

when the Q or Reply is Simple and easily understood

Best Answer

Sensitive people get butt hurt, often.

Best Answer