I've never had a "mommy" body, but all of a sudden, I've noticed over the past 6 months that work stresses have really caused me to gain weight more easily than ever before, and my weight is less attractively distributed than it was even a year ago. I'll be 36 in November but I really don't want to look like it so I have to watch what I eat (which I've never had to do) and get lots of cardio just to keep a reasonably attractive shape. When did you start to notice the "over 30" body start to creep in?
Intelligently Intelligently 31-35, F 18 Answers Jun 9, 2013 in Image & Weight

Mine was always slow I just had to learn how to eat so I would be full enough without staving myself.<br />
Once you shrink down your stomach you don't need alot of food to fill it.

Best Answer

Nod. I think I've started stress eating at work, and things definitely got worse when I was in a relationship and getting wined and dined several nights a week. I've been on a healthy diet for the last week or so though and I'm already noticing that I don't feel as hungry as often. It's a step in the right direction.

Best Answer

I woke up one day and my stomach fell out of bed before the rest of me.

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

I'm 53 and still wear xs and size 0/2, but I have noticed my face no longer looks young );

Best Answer

I was in a 0 6 months ago. Now I'm headed towards a 5 but still fitting my 3's. Sounds silly to someone who isn't used to being a much smaller size, I know. But when your clothes don't fit, it's hard not to feel massive.

Best Answer

no worries...if you continue to exercise regularly you can get back to your size 3, trust me (;

Best Answer

I already am a size 3. I'd be happy with a size 1. Zero is kind of ridiculous.

Best Answer

About 39. I just didn't bounce back from losing sleep the night before work when I had to work a split shift. My mind told me to work hard my body couldn't do it. Yes, it was that sudden. It was the very first incident.

Best Answer

About 34

Best Answer

Omg! About your age now. It isn't a bad thing, just different. We will never be 20 again, but we don't have to give up either. Accept that your bod is different, not bad, just different. And be healthy:)

Best Answer

I'm doing my best but it's definitely hard to let go of the good old days. Great answer though. Many thanks. :)

Best Answer

Yes. It is hard to let go. Im still hard on myself somedays too. But I am so glad you asked your question b/c I am glad to know it is not just me:)

Best Answer

normaly for women its called the "broken furniture syndrum" when the chest falls into the drawers!

Best Answer

Haha!!! My chest is sadly still too deficient for that to be a possibility. ;)

Best Answer

Ever think some men just may not care? They may want to get to know you.

Best Answer

Mine is still kicking strong...Ain't slowed down at all

Best Answer

You're my hero.

Best Answer

It's always been very high for some reason

Best Answer

That's a blessing. Mine was already functioning above average but lately, I have to be careful of every calorie. It's no fun. I was hoping to be you when I grew up. ;)

Best Answer

You are awesome:)

Best Answer

LOL...I have been the same size most of my life no more than 125 lbs...The most I have ever weighed was when I was pregnant...I guess have been pretty lucky with that

Best Answer

It hasn't but that doesn't mean I'm not falling apart in other ways

Best Answer

40...

Best Answer

Around 40...you don't really notice it, just one day you wake up and it's there

Best Answer

That is for sure! I bought new clothes in June, by that August they were way too small....sigh:(

Best Answer

I am willing to bet that you are still a beautiful woman

Best Answer

Prettiest I've seen in a LONG time. True!

Best Answer

LOL, poor old you... I did go though a stage where I put on weight, became unfit... Due to mainly a lack of proper sleep. Once I sorted that, I ate less and exercised more. Now I am active as I have ever been, probably more prone to injury now though. No longer bullet proof. personally I think that woman at 40 look beautiful, and I thought that way before I was anywhere near 40

Best Answer