I'm 53 and still wear xs and size 0/2, but I have noticed my face no longer looks young );

Best Answer

I was in a 0 6 months ago. Now I'm headed towards a 5 but still fitting my 3's. Sounds silly to someone who isn't used to being a much smaller size, I know. But when your clothes don't fit, it's hard not to feel massive.

Best Answer

no worries...if you continue to exercise regularly you can get back to your size 3, trust me (;

Best Answer

I already am a size 3. I'd be happy with a size 1. Zero is kind of ridiculous.

Best Answer

About 39. I just didn't bounce back from losing sleep the night before work when I had to work a split shift. My mind told me to work hard my body couldn't do it. Yes, it was that sudden. It was the very first incident.

Best Answer

About 34

Best Answer

Omg! About your age now. It isn't a bad thing, just different. We will never be 20 again, but we don't have to give up either. Accept that your bod is different, not bad, just different. And be healthy:)

Best Answer

I'm doing my best but it's definitely hard to let go of the good old days. Great answer though. Many thanks. :)

Best Answer

Yes. It is hard to let go. Im still hard on myself somedays too. But I am so glad you asked your question b/c I am glad to know it is not just me:)

Best Answer

normaly for women its called the "broken furniture syndrum" when the chest falls into the drawers!

Best Answer

Haha!!! My chest is sadly still too deficient for that to be a possibility. ;)

Best Answer

Mine is still kicking strong...Ain't slowed down at all

Best Answer

You're my hero.

Best Answer

It's always been very high for some reason

Best Answer

That's a blessing. Mine was already functioning above average but lately, I have to be careful of every calorie. It's no fun. I was hoping to be you when I grew up. ;)

Best Answer

You are awesome:)

Best Answer

LOL...I have been the same size most of my life no more than 125 lbs...The most I have ever weighed was when I was pregnant...I guess have been pretty lucky with that

Best Answer