jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 17 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Yes but are we safe from each other?

Best Answer

Aye, there's the rub...

Best Answer

A few people die a year from guns,and would probably die by other means without guns.

Best Answer

but where's the tug lol

Best Answer

a few people ?.........5,000 !

Best Answer

I agree people would die still without guns but I see no need for average citizens to have automatic guns or armor piercing rounds do you?

Best Answer

yeah I just didn't want to be the one to call him out on it

Best Answer

I agree,I said nothing about massive arms just home protection.

Best Answer

people can home protection differently

Best Answer

Relative.

Best Answer

And just about the highest gun crime rate and homicides by gun rate on the planet. How wonderfully safe we are.

Best Answer

Insignificant compared to war.

Best Answer

Wow, you're scary if you are being serious James.

Best Answer

scenario. my house. i hear something down stairs. i know the 7 iron beside my bed is going to be ample to over come the crackhead @ best down stairs. and i know no crackhead in my country is going to burn 5K on a hard to find black market pistol when theres all them hits out there just waiting to be had... we have guns. but meet me halfway on the argument. would you be happy to have guns but be made to keep them at a gun range! or very tight storage laws. guns seem to accessable there

Best Answer

Thats the longest reply I have ever seen you write

Best Answer

no , they like to be able to shoot each other without notice or thought.

Best Answer

I live out in the country. It would take the cops 15 minutes to get here. More than one intruder,and my whole Family would be Dead by then.

Best Answer

touchy subject :). its like watching homer touch the electrified donut... no offence please my american brothers but..... :) if there are no guns there are no gun related deaths .... simples . 2 words :) martin bryant... the next day gun laws were tightened down to the MAX in Aus. no reported cases since

Best Answer

have 7 irons beside all beds :). to each their own. but it seems parents with teens that have issues, also seem to have automatics and ammo in the cuboards?...

Best Answer

Gun control only affects the law abiding citizens. The criminals aren't going to surrender their guns or follow the laws. They should concentrate on catching the bad guys and keeping them behind bars forever so they can't re-offend, not penalize law abiding citizens.

Best Answer

No KILLINGS?

Best Answer

God bless america and apple pie.

Best Answer

Don't forget baby Jesus. :-)

Best Answer

oh yeah......god bless baby jesus and john boy too !

Best Answer

and, please, rednecks whose gun noise makes our home unlivable during hunting season.

Best Answer

What would you say if Chinese start to think your glorious way? America is safe as long as you can bomb everyone else.

Best Answer

You just don't GET it.

Best Answer

You're right, I just don't get, are Americans mad about guns or just mad.

Best Answer

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. The first step toward enslavement is to take away the guns from a country's population. Look at all the dictators that have done that and what happened afterwards. Look at what Hitler and the Nazis did in Germany. Look at what Stalin and the Communists did in Russia and all the other countries that have gone the same way. A armed person is a citizen. An unarmed person is a subject. They have no protection against anything or anybody. I hope to God that the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution is never abolished as the left wing gun grabber want to. If the O'bama, Hillary and the UN have their way, they will try to take our guns and our rights and liberties all. Help stop them. Say no. Join the NRA or other groups that are trying to protect our rights. Isn't it strange that Chicago and New York City, where guns are outlawed have the highest crime and highest murder rates in the country. Look at the poor Brits, they had their guns taken away and the crime rate has exploded there.

Best Answer

rudy NY introduced zero tollerence. how effective was that?..oO

Best Answer

'Guns don't kill people, people kill people'!!
I keep hearing this stupid quote. Why don't you just say, 'WE LOVE GUNS'

Best Answer

Okay, I love guns, but that doesn't change the facts. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. More people commit suicide in the US every year than are killed in gun crimes. Many times more people are killed in car wrecks every year. More people are killed by drunk drivers than by guns. Why not ban booze and cars instead ?

Best Answer

Because guns are only for killing. Or bragging.

Best Answer

"As long as America loves guns more than they do their children, this will continue to happen". So said a friend from overseas, back when a man opened fire in a San Ysidro, CA. Mc Donald's, back in the 80s. He hasn't been wrong so far.

Best Answer

What a stupid and sad cliche. America gets more upset because the Pesident gets a bit of "hot action down south" than kids being killed in cold blood at school. You are all simply a screwed up buch of hate filled layabouts with death on your minds! Yeh thats right America the land of the dumb with guns.

Best Answer

Yes, and up until last Friday, James Holmes was one of those law-abiding citizens with guns.

Best Answer

There will always be those kind of people and they will always find a way to Kill.

Best Answer

I'm not even someone who would ban ALL guns, even though I don't keep them in my home. A handgun for protection, ok. A rifle if you hunt or live in the country, no problem. But no one has YET been able to explain to me the need for an large arsenal of firearms or assault weapons (which are only used to kill people) in the hands of civilians. I DO believe if those were harder purchase some of these mass shootings might not happen, and I don't understand the pushback there...

Best Answer

There is no need for assault weapons, There should be back ground checks. I support people having hand guns if necessary, Shot guns in their homes for protection.

Best Answer

It's the multiple guns for protection I don't get, either. My brother's been in law enforcement for 16 years, and his biggest issue is people who keep a whole lot of guns with children around. He's seen more kids shoot siblings and playmates than you can imagine. It's heartbreaking. And the parents always say the same thing: the guns were put away, the kids shouldn't have known where they were kept.

Best Answer

There are background checks made on each and every sale of firearms (pistols, rifles & shotguns) in the United States.

Best Answer

And yet incidents like the Virginia Tech shootings, Columbine, and this latest in Aurora continue to happen. Like I said at the outset, James Holmes was one of those law-abiding citizens who bought his guns legally. Look what happened. All the background checks in the world could not have prevented it, and yet the "gun nuts" complain about having to wait.

Best Answer

The problem its not people having guns, the problem is crazy people having guns, people that buy guns should not only meets clean criminal records and alike requirements, I belive before anyone that wants to buy guns should be physcologically evaluated, yes that would make things harder, however we would avoid potential killers of having them, then again when one really wants do it, there is always the black market...

Best Answer

How safe are we if we need weaponry to insure our security? There's no peace, no trust, no love therefore we aren't safe. Will we ever be? I doubt..

Best Answer

Ha, see the world has gonne to sh.it, the reason people want guns is exactly because nobody feels safe... and I only see things getting worse.. and that's unfortunate, but I understand the need and feeling of protecting our own families...

Best Answer

Yes... That's only logical... America is rather disappointing, is it not?

Best Answer

We are not safe ,any of us,and no government can protect you.when you get down to it every person must protect their own. No man would Casually walk around and Kill people in a Theater i'm in.

Best Answer

We aren't... That's why I don't rely on the government for too much.. We need to learn true independence.. But society only mocks true independence.

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

America is a scewed up nation. Its easier to obtain a gun in the US and get heaps of ammo than it is to get full health insurance. You gun crazy people must get some morbid pleasure from seeing school massacres! Does it please you to see heart broken parents ? Guns have only one puropse and that is to kill. School killings, and massacres will never stop while people have guns. Unless you are planning to murder you dont need a gun. The only winners here are the gun manufactures and the funeral homes. Things are clearly wrong when People are more upset that their President gets a bit of nooky, than people being murdered every day!

Best Answer

You have NO Idea what you are Talking about. I don't have enough ROOM to Point out where All your Arguments are WRONG.

Best Answer

Well you could have a try if you think your right. Guns only have one purpose and that is to kill.

Best Answer

I have learned not to try to Enlighten people like You. It's obvious your Mind is CLOSED. It only Frustrates me To waste Logic on someone that refuses to see it.

Best Answer