looking4realdeal looking4realdeal 46-50, M 7 Answers Jan 4 in Community

Kind of like my ole blue tick hound, like to lay around in the shade..I ain't got much of nothing at all but I damn sure got it made.. Long haired country boy.

Best Answer

another of Charlie Daniels classics

Best Answer

Hey, thanks for best answer.. Had to ramble the words to remember the title..lol

Best Answer

lol. I just happened to have thought about it when I asked it.

Best Answer

Tell them they don't know how to live.

Best Answer

people are right in this case

Best Answer

sounds good to me Charlie.

Best Answer

Was there a question?

Best Answer

only if you know the song.

Best Answer

I hope you aren't driving that big-rig that's behind you in your avatar photo if you're doing a wake and bake everyday.

Best Answer

Smoking pot and driving a semi with a 53 footer behind you is not a good idea.

Best Answer

I would never do that !! I have a good driving record, and believe in safety first.

Best Answer

If you're a driver you shouldn't be smoking pot at all. It's only a matter of time until your company calls you in for a drug test.

Best Answer

Also, even if you're an independent, if you have an accident they're going to test you and if you have THC in your system then you'll never be able to get insurance again.

Best Answer

not to worry.....I don't smoke pot. haven't smoked in 4-5 years. my license is my livelihood, and not willing to take the risk.

Best Answer

It's been really cold here in the northeast. I've never been nervous around big trucks until day before yesterday when I was behind a semi that went off the road. It was 10 below Fahrenheit and the roads were slick with black ice. The semi in front of me was going into a big leftward curve and the trailer started skidding out to the right, the weight of the trailer pulled the whole rig right off the road into the ditch. The driver was lucky there was a ton of snow piled up along side the road to arrest his momentum or he probably would have plowed into the side of a highway overpass.

Best Answer

yeah, that driver is lucky !! most of the time, most big trucks can handle going a little faster than a 2000 pound car. the weight holds the truck in snow, but on ice, if the driver is going too fast, the trailer will swing out and cause a jackknife. I prefer to go a little slower, just for that reason.

Best Answer

As long as you ain't hurting nobody, what should you care?

Best Answer