pfloyd121 pfloyd121 46-50, M 2 Answers May 22 in Community

Lol! I love this! & I love sarcasm!

Best Answer

yay thankies :)

Best Answer

Actually, people most commonly say that a pun is the lowest form of humor, but that's mainly because they read that quote, and can't think of a clever pun as a response...

Best Answer

Humour is spelt with a u and nothing is better than british humour as you are american i dont expect you to agree as there is no way of convincing you of the truth

Best Answer

Since you seem to be managing both ends of the conversation, I guess there's no point to my replying...best of luck to you...

Best Answer

Humor is spelled without a u in the states...and I am american but agree with you 100%! British humor is awesome! Hugh grant is a comic genius!

Best Answer

no most states spell it without the u lol and theres a lot funnier than hugh grant even though he is funny :)

Best Answer

I don't know...I really love hugh grant! But I am open minded! My knowledge of british humor is limited, so you could very well be right! Recommendations to expand my knowledge?

Best Answer

erm its humour remember ? lol
sure ricky gervais karl pilkington steve merchant (spike milligan sadly no longer with us) try those 4 to start with especially karl pilkington ok :)

Best Answer