nothing.......i wouldnt choose to die for anything

Best Answer

a klondike bar

Best Answer

I would die for my children, hence I am upset with you. My son helped me create this avatar, so very dear to me. Why would you just steal it ? Please create your own using netpaint. That is the whole point in customizing the blue avatar, it is your own creative juice. A friend of mine had the first one I saw, I asked him how he did it, and my son helped me make MY OWN. You can too.

Best Answer

easy i wish i could have been killed to protect the girl iloved at age 19 so she did not have to die for a country that could care less just one more life taken in viet nam

Best Answer

because i live, with out life there would not be death

Best Answer

Freedom. My own and for anyone else will ing to put their life on the line for it as well. We Americans are slowly losing all of our freedoms..... It started with the Patriot act.... now we have predator drones and an "American Citizen" hit list. Scary. It's grow up time in America!

Best Answer

Im from South Africa, and lived in America when I was little.... I can never live there. In a few years from now America gonna be in trouble.

Best Answer

We are in trouble. I hope enough people wake up in time.... Now we are going to "BAILOUT" Europe now? For God's sake, how much can a broke and indebted country LEND? on bad investments no less. My goodness, I took one bookkeeping class and I know better than that!! The numbers JUST DON'T WORK!!

Best Answer

The knowledge of what happens after life. We will all die for that, but I'm pretty excited.

Best Answer

I think we all would like to know whats gonna happen when we die, but I think if we knew it will be to much for us?

Best Answer

My kids and my ex .

Best Answer