MissNN MissNN 26-30, F 48 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Religion

Thank goodness for the "hide this" button

Best Answer

where is it?

Best Answer

Above the post, then theres a link for settings where you can control what kind of posts you mind seeing from your friends

Best Answer

I'm okay with it, totally.

Best Answer

This is a free country and I meant to say we do have a freedom of religion <br />
Let us respect others beliefs as they would ours.

Best Answer

OMG I have this one person on FB whose whole wall is just stupid cheesy Christian poster messages. And they're all like 2 minutes apart from each other! Does this person spend their whole life looking for these cheesy quotes and posting them on her wall?!!! Seriously ******* crazy.

Best Answer

EEK your mom is nuts. You need to get her away from the internet and out of the house.

Best Answer

I glance at it notice the religious tone then ignore it. I believe people should proudly express their religious beliefs just don't expect me to care.

Best Answer

I do not find it boring,I think people should just express them how they want.We can't just have sex and murder all the time.well I guess some could.

Best Answer

I'm great with it and to each his own! To me we are all just looking foe like minded people to share life with:-) Live and let live Share and let others share what they have:-) What I find of interest other find boring Its a great world and this is just what makes it go round:-)

Best Answer

What's wrong with people expressing their worship. I am by no means Christian, but Jesus is one of my heroes, and if God exists then he is too.

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me at all, and even if it does, that's why FB has an "unsubscribe" button.

Best Answer

o.k. Your question wasnt very inspirational I found it to be very boring but you entitled to ask crap questions and we waist our time answering so i quess its awesome what those face bookers are doing

Best Answer

I don't do FB. I'd consider it presumptious on EP; there are group for people to share religious dogma.

Best Answer

Everybody's postings to FB are going to be boring to a lot of people. Don't you see that?

Best Answer

Of course I do. I asked this question because religion and politics are very touchy subjects, so I was I wondering if...

Best Answer

...they should be censored?

Best Answer

As long as they don't press things on me, i'm fine with it. I don't like people saying that they want ME to put up inspirational quotes from the bible and stuff because I'm no Christian or Catholic. <br />
I let them have their moment though.

Best Answer

it's all about love and tolerate. <br />
as long as they don't push their agenda, or anyone push their agenda for that matter

Best Answer

Okay with it. Love, and do as you will.

Best Answer

It's fake to me, everyone I know on FB who posts Jesus and God things are not who they say they are. They live double lives...on the other hand people like me gets hell/drama because I am honest on facebook.

Best Answer

why should I care? i'm not on FB

Best Answer

I think it is bad because it upset me

Best Answer

very tough question. its ok and its not also, it's not boring, but its up to the individual who might be enlightened by the inspirational words posted. No comment

Best Answer

Boring...<br />
You see them today "Oh God Lord" "God this" "God that". You see them tomorrow "The Bastard of my Neighbor..." "That MotherFúcker"

Best Answer