ChrisIsAwesome ChrisIsAwesome 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Hobbies

Just wait for them to slowly end up starving like in the movie day breakers.

Best Answer

They could just catch us all drink a lot of our blood then wait till our blood refills after awhile then take another bite

Best Answer

Well genius, if they bite you and don't drain you you become a vampire

Best Answer

Well were dead unless we can all hide in the Sahara or the Himalayas

Best Answer

North poll during the summer, mad dash to the south poll for the winter. Gotta love a tilting axis

Best Answer

Yep we should all go by sail it doesn't need require fuel plus we can get food from the sea

Best Answer

Cover myself and glitter and start boning Kristen Stewart...

Best Answer

I'd improvise. It might be a little harder to destroy vampires though. Maybe I'll get a lot of glitter and pretend I'm a vampire then they'll all follow me as their leader. ...and I'll tell them to stand guard for the Zombie Apocalypse or teach them to be vegetarians. xD

Best Answer

vamps can tell the difference between vamps and humans by smell of blood

Best Answer

I would hide. I would also turn my house into a tanning house yep all the lights would come on at night. An I would take showers In sun screen. It might be kinda interesting at first to see who all makes it by if I get bitten ill just carry out my life after death life. Maybe have a few neck biters myself lol!!! Jk

Best Answer

Now that would be awesome. I LOVE vampires.

Best Answer

Not if one is on your neck.

Best Answer

I'd run and hide and never sleep during night but i ain't a faster runner due to bad knee i'd be dead on foot behind the wheel of a car I'm gone unless vamps can run faster than cars I'm a fish in the water when it comes to swimming unless vampsr good swimmers

Best Answer