heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 11 Answers Jul 8 in Community

History generally only cares about white people. I don't remember learning about Asian, African, or native cultures unless it was about how we invaded them, killed them, and co-opted their culture. But I do recall hearing about some slave ships sinking off the coast of virginia and the southern states.

Best Answer

if they could make money then yes!

Best Answer

Also i think america was the last "First world" country that abolished slavery in 1863

Best Answer

No. But the two cases would be very different. The Titanic had a lot of publicity even before its sinking.

Best Answer

I think that not only was the most accomodating ship of its time, but we still talk about the lower class that died that day.

Best Answer

If you look up slave ships, you'll get your answer.

Best Answer

Well most slave ships weren't considered unsinkable.

Best Answer

Most slaves died before they got off the ship!

Best Answer

That is a good question. Why did you laugh out loud?

Best Answer

sorry, just the way I put it.

Best Answer

It really is a thought provoking question. No. No one would have spoken of a ship of slaves going down except that they lost a fortune.

Best Answer

Nobody would give a fück at that time

Best Answer