HelloKittyEatzSoulz HelloKittyEatzSoulz 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Religion

Not at all there is God every where.

Best Answer

they don't know what they're talking about just ignore them

Best Answer

That's a load of crap. I was confirmed 25 years ago and I've been a metaller all my life.

Best Answer

I think you simply have a misunderstanding of the term 'believe'. It is used in the bible not only as a way of describing your knowledge and acknowledgement of God, but also the act of following God. Satan certainly believes that God exists, but simple acknowledgement does not mean that you are a follower. <br />
As for rock music, many spiritual people believe that whatever you put into your mind will also come out of it. So much loud, violent, sexual or otherwise negative things are considered not only tasteless but something that can impede their progress to become closer to God. Be in the world, but of it, so to say.

Best Answer

Believing in god has nothing to do with the kind of music you listen to. Just because you listen to harsh music and the front men scream doesn't mean you can't believe in god. Its just the style of music you like.

Best Answer

I love rock music and I love God. When I listen to my music and dance and feel happy and alive it is a time to enjoy. When I talk or pray or worship God it is not time to listen to rock music as it is distracting. Don't listent to people who try

Best Answer

I believe in god and I'm trying to keep his commandments but I also listen to metal and play it on the guitar. But I like the riffs and music lyrics don't matter to me. There are many Christian bands that scream their love for The Lord while playing metal so don't let anyone tell you that you cannot believe in God because you listen to metal.

Best Answer

Because they're silly.

Best Answer

They said the same thing about jazz, rock and roller, and 80s rock. Bieber is the real devil's music.

Best Answer

God Hates Us All

Best Answer

I vote for..Black Sabbath.

Best Answer

Many believe heavy metal music is dark. And usually those who listen to it wear dark clothing, tattoos, and have many piercings. But hey listen to whatever you want to and be true to yourself

Best Answer

Presumably because they think it's Satanic.<br />
Personally, ba<x>sed on the people I've known in my life, if I had to choose between spending the rest of my life in the sole company of metalheads or Christians, it'd be a no-brainer.

Best Answer

How amusing.

Best Answer

People assume to know what God likes. In fact that is the point of God.

Best Answer