minecrafter4343 minecrafter4343 13-15, T 11 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Hobbies

The most disturbing things I see are kids who take weapons to school in order to kill other kids or kill themselves. Not to mention girls who think being a virgin at age 15 isn't "cool". Then there are all the cutters and girls who starve themselves into nothing. And the fact that the moral ba<x>se in my country has become really doubtful and shakey....young kids seem to be missing foundation.....<br />
Maybe it's not as prevalent as I think it might be. I hope it's not.

Best Answer

ditto.

Best Answer

I feel sorry for your generation. You get to pay for all the mistakes of the last 3o years

Best Answer

how cruel and unloving we have become....i see people laugh at others for no reason.....someone who fell no one wanted to help the person....they just watch her fall and laugh

Best Answer

In this era of technology, I see people in general have become detached from one another. True human connection & empathy is slipping away. Many young people are growing up very self absorbed. That translates to lack of compassion.

Best Answer

humans are sick, twisted, demented, psychotic freaks. avoid them at all costs.

Best Answer

Nothing will make me lose hope, people lose their way but eventually the course corrects itself. The worst thing I've seen is how bad parenting has gotten over the years. Stick a kid in front of a TV or buy them a video game instead of actually being involved. It's horrible! But eventually, they will have some guidance lent to them through the working world.

Best Answer

a president from my generation

Best Answer