I don't date people who are under their parents' control like that. It never ends well.

Best Answer

I had to learn that the hard way...but i'm only 22 so its ok i guess.

Best Answer

well mu stroy is lil bit diff here my dad warned my bf nt to tok to me agn becz he thinks that he is nt a rite guy for me..... i lovrf him a lot n mu bf also but we are quiet in ths situatn and waitng foor rite time.. as rite are studies are going on.. n we dn want to spoil our futre i wish my pain n stry will hlp u n make u fl better

Best Answer

No. But I was really up front with my ex's mom as to just how much influence she was going to have over my marriage. I've seen situations like that, though. It's bad when you not only have to deal with an ex, but with his family as well.

Best Answer

the mom has a screw loose........keep detailed notes on everythin.....dates, times what was said.........i see a restrainin order in yur future

Best Answer

I have heard this before where somebody is trying to put some guilt on me like if I'm responsible for others actions. Change phone number. Avoid this person at all cost.

Best Answer

psycho...

Best Answer

If he needs his mama to get you to stay with him, he doesn't sound like much of a man to me. Leave him. Whatever happens afterwards, that's not on you at all. Don't allow other people to manipulate you.

Best Answer

I did leave him. For the very reasons you stated and some others.But its weird how his mom is more adamant on getting in touch with me than he himself. Do you think he is asking his mom to do all this?

Best Answer

Most likely. I had a sister (she's dead now) but she had similar drama with boyfriends and their families. One guy had his female cousins calling all day long asking my sister to take him back and then when she refuse, they threatened to beat her up. Guys like that are a mess. Trust me, you don't need that stress.

Best Answer

I know. I have cut them both out of my life. Thank you for your advice. And i hope your sisters spirit is happy wherever she is.

Best Answer

may b he wants all things to be back normal through this mom

Best Answer

A man talks for himself. He doesn't run to his mumzy to do his talking for him.

Best Answer