Okay, I love my cancer guy but sometimes I just want to just push him off the cliff.I love him to death and then I cant stand him. we argue like a married couple. One minute we are best of friends, lover and all over each other and the next minute we are arguing. and then we are back cool. I hate the fact that when we argue ( most of them start off with something so stupid) he tries to make it seem like I'm the bad guy and use my flaws against me. and bring up some shzz that happened like 2, 3 yrs ago. wtf? that over and done. I had no idea he was still carrying around stuff that happened long ago. he could have just addressed me about it. Then I end up feeling bad even when its not all my fault. I hate that so much. any experience with these to signs?
cici05 cici05 18-21 18 Answers Jul 14, 2011

cancer men are douchebag. they are waste of time. he is doing that to you to manipulate your emotion. he is doing that for his own benefits. they only care about their own pain.<br />
cancer men are feminine, and they are sooooo moody. <br />
... been there.

Best Answer

You're right about that manipulation thing.
They are very selfish.

Best Answer

Cause they're retarded

Best Answer

Run! Run! They're crazy and moody as hell.

Best Answer

I'm a Cancerian Male,<br />
and a lot of time's I'm highly opinionated.<br />
Especially when arguing, whether it be with Family, friends or relationships. I always think I'm right, which I often am.<br />
My mood fluctuates with every different vibe I catch because I'm so adaptable, so if I catch a tone or any type of attitude in your voice or actions I might get offended... Hope this helped :-)

Best Answer

you didn,t say what sign you are . so for get this astrology stuff. cancers men are selfish they feel they need to always be right.they have a hard shell out side and they are sentive you need to get some expert advice , i am a cancer man. cancer men have too much pride.also they have an ego this stuff gose a way when they grow up. i can see your like 21 so find a men who is more compationate. your guy is still a kid. he need to grow up and respect you.

Best Answer

oh, im sorry . I'm a capricorn female

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm 21 and he's 32

Best Answer

They are indeed MASTER manipulators and amazingly good at making you feel special but also good at making you feel worthless as well. I hate em.

Best Answer

They are not rapped to tight I was with one for 10 yrs. Tried to stay there for the kids but when I was ready to leave i was everything out of the book. After he cheated on me a # of times but said I did. Lied on my grandmother, family and me. He disrespected my kids and lied on me. He ever had his family lie on facebook about his health. I can say RUN AWAY FROM THEM, but i will say get to know them 1st but keep ur guards up

Best Answer

lol.try to dig wht u have done to him at past .<br />
cancer man tends to treat others ba<x>sed on it .

Best Answer

I'm a cancer female he's a cancer male..He's married but seperated from his wife I'm not married..He found out I was on a dating website got mad and we argued..I don't like to argue so I hung up on him. I already know it's wrong to date a married man seperated or not but this is not the issue at hand. Do you think he and I will mend our friendship or is it a waste of time?

Best Answer

yes i do and with that cancer story i have a friend who is a cancer who does the same thing.

Best Answer

because they are said to be moody and jealous and possessive if he is a typical cancer that might be why but if not maybe its just him and hes competitive and in order to compete with someone he picks a fight with you hoping he will win but then again he might be testing you to try and push your buttons to see how far he can go

Best Answer

oh, im sorry . I'm a capricorn female

Best Answer

what is your birth sigh ?

Best Answer

oh, im sorry . I'm a capricorn female

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with astrology or horoscopes.

Best Answer

Stop it friends ... Listen one thing ... All cancers need attention and respect. If you cant give them so dont think you are cared. I am also Cancer Male. My Fiancee is Virgo, I really dont like feeling good when she critizise me or want me to her way. Yuccckkky. We like you people to walk by our side not front or behind us. Thats it

Best Answer

GIRLLLLLLLLL...stay away from Cancer men. I've experienced one and there will not be a SECOND TIME. Trust and believe that! They are soooo crazy and super clingy. They want to have things their way and they are way too demanding from the get-go. <br />
Whiny little babies I tell ya. <br />
Now don't get me wrong, they're charming and attractive but that Jekyll and Hyde personality sucks immensely. smh!

Best Answer

Wow my boyfriend is a cancer and i him Jekyll and Hyde many times!

Best Answer