rowrowrowthe rowrowrowthe 22-25, M 7 Answers Jan 22 in LGBT

In fact, I'm willing to bet that most of the violators of people out there: murders, rapers, con artists, etc. have something about themselves that is compelling enough to attract. Probably most often the appearance, but also they can charm a bird out of a tree with their words or can act out what someone wants them to be in order to get close enough to violate(online dating is an example of this). To me, being happy(in relationships and in life dealings) means trying to examine the heart and mind as best you can and let the chips fall where they may. If someone gives you signs of the evil that is in their hearts and minds, then don't let looks, skin color, charm, facade, softness/firmness of voice, override your good judgement! By the same token, those same positive qualities seen as advantageous--for whatever reason--can also be in good people!

Best Answer

That's for sure!

Best Answer

so true, i wish more people kept this in their mind's

Best Answer

That's true. In the same sense though, it can work both ways. Looks don't reflect how a person is on the inside, most of the time.

Best Answer

I would say true. Look at Ted Bundy! So many of his victims and women who have known him will say he was charming and handsome and look what he did. Then you got people like me who look pissed off at the world everyday lol but i'll help anybody out without ever asking anything in return. Looks can be deceiving!

Best Answer

surprises - what make life worth it (",)

Best Answer