I smoke, but I prefer not to have a very prolonged life

Best Answer

Thats true for pretty much everything. People use the excuse of being addicted in order to keep doing it. I smoked for 20 yrs and quit a yr ago.

Best Answer

Spoken like someone who's never been addicted. You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Otherwise why would there be a billion dollar a year industry on quit smoking aids alone? Do you think everyone that smokes wants to smoke? No.

Best Answer

What a dumb answer. Obviously it's very easy.

Best Answer

Bitter much? Prove to me that it's easy to quit smoking. Show me statistics. According to the World Health Organization the success rate for quitting smoking is around 7%, this is similar to the success rate of someone who enters the United States Navy Seal program. So according to you being a Navy Seal is easy? You need to do some research before you talk next time because you come off as very ignorant.

Best Answer

You sound like an American full of shite

Best Answer

Yes, I guess to you facts would seem ******, since you make your opinions without them. I am full of silly facts, reason and statistics that have made your arguments fall, and have made you resort to personal attacks. Wonderful.

Best Answer

Well you started it - FACT

Best Answer

And finished it! Because I outsmarted you. If this was the wild you would be a rabbit and I would be a fox that was dining on your rabbit flesh.

Best Answer

I cant even begin to describe your mental deficiency... I smoked for 3 years smoking a pack a day, then one morning i woke up and said "f'uck it, ima quit today". And i did. it wasnt easy obviously but its as simple as not going to the store and spending 10 dollars...

Best Answer

Oh by the way, your whole "World Health Organization" argument is incredibly invalid. It just proves how easily you will believe anything because it sounds official, you wanna know the truth? That organization was probably made or endorsed by the government.... DERRRPPPPPP

Best Answer

I quit for 14 years then picked up again- but only smoke 5-7 a day- it's no fun without the booze

Best Answer

this is what I'm sayin'

Best Answer

Took me 40 years to get strong enough and smart enough to do it. The wife and I did it together. I sure feel better for it ! It'll be 15 months as of next week.

Best Answer

Good job !

Best Answer

well done

Best Answer

Same applies to Jungle Juice :)

Best Answer

You will need an attorney to get out of jail after going to a str!p club

Best Answer

Cigs are one of the hardest things to quit over even hard drugs. So I can see why there is a large failure rate but anything like you said can be done and is done.

Best Answer

There is nothing easy about quiting a habit one has had for many years,especially smoking but I agree that it is will power and it is not impossible to quit any habit!!It all depends on how bad you want to!!Some people just like to smoke and so be it!!

Best Answer

It definitely is about finding motivation. My younger sister, who smoked like a chimney, stopped cold the day she found out she was pregnant with my niece, and didn't smoke again until 2 years after the birth. I told my sister she'd already proved that she didn't have to smoke at all, and she quit for good. Her daughter is 11 years old now.

Best Answer

They don't have enough will power, that's why they can't stop smoking.

Best Answer

How did bullshit make it through the filters? It seems like this would have went straight to mature. Regardless you are right.

Best Answer

I have special permission - lol

Best Answer