VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 91 Answers Jun 8, 2012

"How much someone smokes determines how long the body will keep remnants. Small amount of marijuana will leave a non habitual smoker's system within a few days (if not minutes or hours). Ingesting a more than a few grams of weed will be a lot different, however, and it'll usually take around a month, if you're lucky."<br />
http://www.mademan.com/mm/how-long-does-it-take-marijuana-leave-your-system.html

Best Answer

30 - 90 days depending on the amount of body fat you have. THC actually takes the longest to clear out of the body fat of the liver.

Best Answer

It'll take at least 30 days to get out of your system. For future reference, don't smoke pot when you're looking for a job, unless you enjoy being unemployed.

Best Answer

false. Quit spamming bullshit just to try and scare people. I was a heavy smoker and was clean within 3 weeks. People just like to feel smart, but they arent.

Best Answer

I'm 6'3 255 in pretty good shape. I don't work out anymore but sweat all day at work. I've smoked daily for 5 years. Everything from high quality buds to concentrates such as bubble hash, bho, qwiso, keif, earwax, and many others anywhere from 3.5-14 grams daily. I quit smoking for 38 days give or take and recently passed my first drug test. No detox no cranberry juice no sure gel Not even an increase in water intake I just quit smoking pot. Many people try and fool urine tests and aside from diluting your urine with water (which will result in an automatic fail) or getting a whizinator with clean pee in it (which can get you in even more trouble) you can't. Just quit smoking pot. Give it a month and you'll be good. Hope My answer helps some one.

Best Answer

go work out really hard. swim laps for two hours. seriously if u work out hard enough today u could take a drug test tonight and pass. has happened to me many times when i was younger. always passed.

Best Answer

Unless you are extremely skinny, the best you can do is clean your system. Google it and you'll find ways that help, but not 100% guarenteed. Can never spell that word.

Best Answer

i smoked weed for the very first time in my life about a week ago... never doing it again is it out my system by now i worked out like once for 1 hour straight and drank cranberry juice and a lot of water is it out my system yet? i took 5 hits

Best Answer

5 hits of what

Best Answer

I haven't smoke in months n just last week on Friday I took 6small hits n I have to drug test tomorrow will it come out?

Best Answer

How long does it for weed to get of your system. If you weigh 220 and haven't not smoked in 3 is it are to drug test or not

Best Answer

i havt smoked in four day i been drinking water taking green tea pills and cranberry pills drinking green tea an crannnberry juice willl i pass my test today

Best Answer

before 5 months ago, quite often. then only 4-5 times for 4 months. then nothing for 2 months. i've got a test in a week. am i good?

Best Answer

I was a frequent smoker.. Almost Daily. Quit for at least 2weeks now. Weigh about 108 pounds.. So im pretty skinny, working out like crazy,while drinking a good amount of water. So im asking.. How long will it take to have a clean system?? <br />
(feels like im in rehab asking these Questions lol, but I need an answer!)

Best Answer

i havent smoked weed in 10day im 6ft6 185lb very skinny guy i have a test in three days would i pass im geting a flush kit drinking coffee vinger cranberry juice water sweating alote would i pass my test i have no to none body fat how long would it take for the thc to exit my body i want this job bad i dont know if il pass plz help.

Best Answer

Ok so I been cleaned for 5months now and smoke a half a blunt of kush on the5th of july it's now the 12 gotta take a ua tomorrow will I pass if I drink lots of water??

Best Answer

your ******.

Best Answer

isn't their a quicker way for you to get the weed out of the system, maybe like drinking something

Best Answer

Cranberry juice and water

Best Answer

I smoked like two hits and I was four weeks clean how long till its out of my system

Best Answer

I took a total of four hits over a two day period 25 days ago. I have a urine test tomorrow. Should I buy a detox, or just bite the bullet and hope I pass without it?

Best Answer

hey i kinda nervouse im not going to pass my drug test for a job . i just took it today but anyways i smoked four weeks ago on may 21 and it is know june 17 . i only took about 5 tokes that afternoon than about the same the next morning . i drank much water and i just wanna know if i will pass

Best Answer

U are ******

Best Answer