My Roots/Natural is a salt n' pepper. My previously dyed hair faded to a Auburnish/Brownish color. I used Born Blonde Bleach Kit, by Cloriel. I bleached it one day, it was what i expected Blonde/Yellowish roots and Dark Orange tips. Then used my Ash toner by Wella, recommended by Sally's. Nothing happened. :( I spent $35 on the toner mixes. The next day I used another box of Born Blonde (I know the Professionals are probably on the verge of fainting). Mind you, these boxes cost $13 each. It turned a much lighter Orange. Then, 3 Days later I used Born Blonde again. Currently my hair is at the Pumpkin Color stage. I thought the 3rd Born Blonde would turn it yellow, then i could put in a toner. I wanted to know how exactly could i get my WHOLE head of thick, long, and surprisingly still healthy hair, ALL BLONDE. :) Thank you! p.s. I just called a Professional Hair Salon She said to deposit a darker blonde on my hair to get an even solid color. Then condition and Condition. Then after a couple weeks Bleach it again.
loyallover loyallover 18-21, F 3 Answers Jan 10, 2012

I am a qualified hairdresser, I sounds like you are not leaving it on for long enough, first coulour to come out of hair is red hence the orange colour but please, go and get it done by a hairdresser, they are really harsh chemicals and you could really cause damage to your hair otherwise.

Best Answer

I left the Second and Third in for an hour each. Thats 40 Mins over time.

Best Answer

The peroxide in the boxed kits is probably not strong enough, or it's been left on the shelf too long, it oxidises with time and makes it weaker. Is it definitely bleach you are using? Would normally be blue powder with a creamy white liquide to mix with?

Best Answer

I am SOOOO glad I don't color my hair :S

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Too much of a pain to color hair going through all that trouble

Best Answer

it is

Best Answer