Areej16 Areej16 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Hobbies

Neither, I'm my own person. Where I live is simply that, the place where I live. With a few exceptions I could live where ever I wanted and find work enough to satisfy my and my families needs. Patriotism (polite nationalism) is a bad word for me.

Best Answer

Nice opinion but if I would ask u, whats ur nationality, wha would u choose?

Best Answer

My original nationality is British (parental) but I was brought up in Papua New Guinea, then in Hong Kong, then UK, then Australia, then UK again and University there, as well as a lot of travelling in between PNG and university on my own and with family. I wouldn't choose any country as a home they all have pros and cons and some are just plain ****** places to live

Best Answer

Sounds quite interesting being part of soo many cultures. Ur right..cuz in the end its one world!

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I feel like I fit in with neither but if I had to choose, the country I'm living in. Been here longer after all.

Best Answer