And my Brest/nipples have been sore and tender and I've been having gas
1lovebug 1lovebug 18-21, F 22 Answers Apr 4, 2013 in Motherhood

No one can tell you for sure over the internet. You will have to take a test.<br />
Most of the symptoms that you have been having are also not uncommon with premenstrual. <br />
Sometimes your body will delay your body because you are sick or under a lot of stress.

Best Answer

It's possible, but those symptoms sound more premenstrual to me.

Best Answer

do u no i have the same problem.do nt no how to take or handel it

Best Answer

if you had sex yes its a possibility

Best Answer

have you worked out the muscles in that area in the last week? if so, this may just be muscle recovery. <br />
Have you been sitting/laying in the same position for long periods of time? This can cause many muscular/skeletal pains. Just because you're used to it does not mean that the effect is not cumulative. <br />
try to observe if the pain comes/goes when you are performing any specific task. sitting in a specific chair. Sleeping on a bad mattress. Driving in your car with an improperly adjusted seat. Arching your back/turning your neck for extended perioids of time. If your occupation requires you to stand for long periods of time without moving, or bending constantly, you may want to invest in some in-soles or better shoes.<br />
or maybe you just have butt cancer o_O

Best Answer

Hell no, you have a hang over. Get a test kit. probably to early for cramps tho. you may have a uti. urinary tract infection. go to the doctor.

Best Answer

I dont think so ..... Such a thing happened to my before... ─▒ts better to go to a dr

Best Answer

Time for a home pregnancy test to be sure.

Best Answer

you are young so your period may not be regulated yet. if u dont start within a week take a pregnancy test.

Best Answer

I charge $350,00 for a consultation

Best Answer

No, its probably just cancer. Dont worry about it.

Best Answer

You must have a sad life... Eff you!

Best Answer

Have you had unprotected sex in the last week?<br />
I suggest taking a pee test right when you wake up.

Best Answer

Get a test done

Best Answer

If you've had sex recently, there's a chance. Pee on two sticks and see what they say.

Best Answer

You know the answer it just scares you

Best Answer