TgirlTammie TgirlTammie 41-45, T 21 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Friendship

Both but personality and intellect come first

Best Answer

Personality

Best Answer

There's this thing. I am afraid of liking guys just for their personality. No, it is not because of their ugliness. Because most of them do have beautiful hearts. But I can not tell you how many times my heart has broken over liking guys only for their personality. Because, when you like someone's personality everything about them becomes beautiful. And well, sometimes their personality changes over time, and they're not the same sweet and nice guy that you've fallen head over heels for. They've become a jerk. But, because you liked them for their personality, you still hope that it's still in there somewhere. And when you can't bring then back? Well, then you have just became heart broken. So I like to stay safe and have crushes on guys for their looks. and fall in love for guys who have both (personality and looks)

Best Answer

w/o a good personality ,,, looks hardly matter

Best Answer

Right now I am feminizing myself so I am concerned with how I look. In others, personality is most important. I really don't care how they look.

Best Answer

Personality and intelligence will encourage my interest first. I find that liking someone as a person will actually make that individual become more physically attractive to me. I start noticing things that didn't strike me before. Similarly, if I meet a good looking guy who steadily starts showing a jerky side, he will become increasingly less attractive physically.

Best Answer

looks fade, personalities become enhanced

Best Answer

i'm kinda shallow and superficial.. i demand both ;)

Best Answer

Personality

Best Answer