Personality, personality, personality! Always has been, always will! If you can find something attractive about a person that is not a physical attribute then you're off on the right track. Of course once we are attracted to someone, we become more aware of their physical appearance which of course, does play a role. If you can make me laugh and hold my attention then I'm gonna be interested. If you walk past me and expect me to roll over because you have a six pack then sorry, wrong girl here!

Best Answer

both is preferred, but a great personality can attract you to just about anyone. even if they dont' look that great at first, once you get to know them and see the kind of person they are, they look pretty attractive :)

Best Answer

Personality is more important to me than looks.

Best Answer

Personality, though to be fair to them ,there should be some attraction going on. You know, a good personality does bring attraction way up, ha.

Best Answer

Personality but looks will attract someone first but won't necessarily keep a person

Best Answer

absolutely both

Best Answer

Looks are nothing without personality. So i well go with personality.

Best Answer