People who ride their bicycles IN the road, 2-3 of them side by side. Can't you go single file, on the SIDE of the road?

Best Answer

Oh, me too. They don't pay rego every year, why are they allowed to obstruct traffic ?

Best Answer

What's rego?

Best Answer

godamned pigs

Best Answer

WIN !!!! lmfao :oD

Best Answer

PUSH BIKE riders get the eff off the road until you pay registration and taxes

Best Answer

Hear hear ! It's already been said, but, needs to be said again ! Get your own roads !!!!!!

Best Answer

We pay into taxes for them to make bike paths in almost every park. Either use them or stop making me pay into something that isn't being utilized. Sick of it really.

Best Answer

*** riders and under the speed limit drivers

Best Answer

Both of whom hate one another :o)

Best Answer

I don't like pets on the road.

Best Answer

Lol !

Best Answer

blue bads holders who drive sports cars and park anywhere they feel like it , on corners zebra crossings doulble yellow lines , anywhere ,its not right !!!!!!

Best Answer

I suggest you throw eggs at the windscreens :o)

Best Answer

Other drivers :)

Best Answer

They do suck ! Lol :o)

Best Answer

ahh?!.........the worst is rushhour traffic..........& a numbn ut rear ends another motorist..........only cuz he/she didn't wanna give enough space..........now rushhour turns into h ell hour!

Best Answer

Oh, yes. Traffic is the most frustrating waste of time. There is one road where I live that needs widening. 90 mins to travel 3 km. AAAARRRGH !!!

Best Answer

People who don't know how to correctly use the lanes on the motorway!<br />
People who don't indicate when they're changing lanes!<br />
Speeders, weavers and 'sunday morning drivers' (people who barely do the speed limit).

Best Answer

I hate most of your peevies too, but one question: If someone barely doing the speed limit peeves you, then you must be at least a little tolerant of speeders. True or false?

Best Answer

No, speed limit drivers don't bother me, its those people who go 25 in a 30 zone, or start to break as traffic lights are approaching even when they're still green!

Best Answer

Where I live, it's illegal to use an unhands free phone whilst driving, so loads of folk just stop anywhere, the middle of the road and junctions are favourite places for them to stop & chat about last nights soap operas...

Best Answer

Nice lipreading there, CP :o)

Best Answer

ha ha. Well I could be stuck behind them for ages &amp; besides I wanted to know who killed whatsiname in last nights episode

Best Answer

Cars.

Best Answer

Yes, you do strike me as a van-man, Tarq ;o)

Best Answer