Big one for me: People who call me "friend" when they want something, but as soon as I ask for a favor they shut off all communication.
Transluminal2010 Transluminal2010 41-45, M 6 Answers Jun 18 in Community

Lol. Where to begin...people who interrupt conversations continually. I know I'm guilty of it on occasion, but I try to be mindful.

Best Answer

Yeah, I am very guilty of doing this! I work hard at it, though!

Best Answer

yeah, that sucks. Mine is when people have loud long cellphone conversations in the public library when I'm trying to work, lol. I recently had to reprimand a man like 40 years older than me to get him to stop. I didn't enjoy it, but he ignored me when I asked him nicely a couple times.

Best Answer

How do they get away with that? I would think a librarian would shut them down.

Best Answer

It's a very big and spread out library. I could've gotten one, but I thought- hey, I'm 24, I should be able to handle this.

Best Answer

I know whatcha mean, I hate that!, but not too many of my friends ask me for favors.

Best Answer

You're lucky. That seems to be the only kind of people I meet anymore. Maybe it's just people here in Cali. I think I need to move.

Best Answer

If my friends ask me for anything at all they know I will do it for them because they would do the same for me....I have a very close circle of friends who would never take advantage of my generosity. Not saying I have been used by others before b/c I have and those that have are no longer my friends. Real friends dont do that to others.

Best Answer

*not been used

Best Answer

Guess I've never had any real friends then. Even those who seem to care for me all just end up trying to take advantage of my generous nature.

Best Answer

I know how you feel it has happened to me before, but those are who I do not consider my real friends.

Best Answer

Putting your hand in my face, whispering something into my ear when you have stank breath, touching my feet

Best Answer

"Stank breath"! Gross!!! Definitely a pet peeve. I mean, how easy is it to pop a piece of gum or a mint in your mouth? Or, here's a idea, brush your teeth!

Best Answer

I told this teacher to brush his teeth, that fool was to close I thought I was going to pass out

Best Answer

people who back *into* a tight parking spot when it would be clearly easier to just drive in and then back out when you leave.<br />
But I might just be saying that because I was almost late for work yesterday waiting for a big truck to do this in the cramped parking garage.

Best Answer

LOL. Yeah, something like that could definitely cause it to become a pet peeve for me too :)

Best Answer

very common and sad

Best Answer

Happened to me twice in the last 3 days. Seems to be more common by the day. :(

Best Answer