suspended. he was suspended. the big deal is ep admin loves to chuck suspensions at people yet we've got pedos running all over this place.

Best Answer

I see. That doesn't seem right. There are so many perverts and genuine bigots and haters, Peza seemed so harmless.

Best Answer

which story?? I don't suppose it would still be posted? Controversy turns me on, lol.

Best Answer

Free the Fur Ball!

Best Answer

no one has ever been able to say why he was banned or why he ddint come back as Peza1 or something. Iam starting to think its a PR stunt. He leaves for a bit then comes back when the buzz about him is really high and annouces that he will be the opening act for the 2012 Van Halen tour.

Best Answer

lmao!!

Best Answer

he got banned over a story he posted months ago

Best Answer

a little more detail please and still doesnt explain why no Peza1. maybe hejust needed a rest i mean people keep pounding that p@ssy(cat) all the time its going to need a rest.

Best Answer

why would he lie about being banned? He'd just say he's taking a vacation like he has done before.

Best Answer

that was a joke i dont doubt he was banned i just want to know WHY. so i can work up a real good angry it will probally start with this :( frowny face and then watch out

Best Answer

The story I heard was he was banned for a week (sort of a time out like in kindergarten) because someone flagged something he wrote a couple of years ago. But just what the truth is only EP Admin knows and evidently they're not talking.

Best Answer

Arsineh posted something in the group 'I want to improve the experience project' under the story called "Dear Arsineh". Maybe she was referring to someone else though??

Best Answer

Don't know, haven't seen that post.

Best Answer

It was posted the same day as all the posts by people upset about the suspension.

Best Answer

II think the upset is that he was suspended for his political views. There are many more dangerous people running amuck here, pediophials, and poop groups...seriously disturbing, much more disturbing than someone having a view on something regarding politics or religion.

Best Answer

Politicians are much more offensive than someone eating their own ****; they ask you to eat theirs.

Best Answer

what did he say/write this should not be a mystery

Best Answer

I just have a different view here. If I don't like someones political or religious view I have the option of blocking or ignoring them. It is someone's choice to listen, or to walk away. So be it, you view things your way and I view things mine.

Best Answer

What ever , he needs privacy sometimes and maybe he is just taking time off. I'm sure many wish him well. I do.

Best Answer