Ive done the Fashion thing,.. Design, construction, styling, make up and hair for fashion shoots. It was great when I was younger. Depends on your personality too, Im not a brown nose person by nature, I dont like fake people, and the fashion industry can be a whole lot of BS at times.

Best Answer

Well I don't like fake people, but I can deal with it. :D
i love fashion photography and will do anything for it.

Best Answer

Photography is very competitive. You can make a lot of money if you have the right connections. My friend does it as a side job and he knows A LOT of people. He does modeling and wedding pictures. A lot of the money goes back into paying for the camera and equipment he uses. Got to have the top notch camera and accessories. =)<br />
I would not recommend it as a full time job unless you are very dedicated to making it happen. -_-;

Best Answer

Well I already k ow all about this. I've been doing p
Poriture fir now over three years a d am getting better every day. I do Intend to make it one if my main jobs. And dint worry, I have the hell lot of motivation and dedication needed toreach this goal.

Best Answer

Then make your dream come true! =)

Best Answer

: ) I will! ^^

Best Answer