EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 5 Answers Jun 2, 2012

My mother can send me into a rage for the rest of the day after one of her trips, or a deep depression. Like you I cannot completely avoid contact, but I do try to severely limit it for the most part. Reminding myself she is a lunatic helps sometimes, but at others it is no use:(

Best Answer

i agreee.....My mom actually wont talk to me for months...get others to hate me,,and thenif i do see her...she walk in from the garge,,,and close the door,,,,and my step dad...will look the other way...and start working on somehting...and act like they want me to leave....its really bad...

Best Answer

Yes, sometimes she could almost trick me being such a lovely warm person, but there is always that other life sucking side of her. The last time I visited her she ended up leaving the house and wouldn't come back till I had left. It sucks, but I've come to learn what to expect.

Best Answer

Limiting your contact is your best bet. Accept the past but realize your grownup now. You have much more control.

Best Answer

yes....Just feels all sureal

Best Answer

sometimes it takes a while to purge that crap, or get over it. It can hapen. Your family sounds pretty horribly unhealthy. Its not you...

Best Answer

its been for over 20 years... / on and off...mostly off...If i had backk all the time ,money, wasted weekends, wasterd months....from being around them....I could rebuild my life...

Best Answer

Well... maybe you needed that time to learn not to waste any more time with them and stop letting them drain your life away. You are more important then allowing someone else to hurt you like that... family or no... :)

Best Answer

just see a doctor!

Best Answer