Would you date someone who you weren't attracted to physically? Have you done so in the past? Physical attraction, how important is it?
laura9999 laura9999 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 9, 2011

My wife is cute and I am attracted to her. She is by no means model material and she would tell you that. At. The end of the day what counts is the part you can't see.

Best Answer

To a certain point, personality comes first

Best Answer

I have, didn't think it would mean that much, but it does O_O

Best Answer

yes I have, and she had your same name (it wasn't you, though, but who knows?) BUT, I could TALK with her, (that was a good start!) and we had s** a few times. And redhead. It was kind of like applied relationship therapy. But, after awhile we broke up. She had a little too much "chunk in the trunk". However, sometimes I helped her make dinner, or played with her kids, so I wasn't totally selfish. For some reason, I have not seriously dated any "svelte" girls, except for one who loved pro-wrestling, and that was my longest "dating/courting" relationship up til now. She was a bit of a slob too. But we laughed a lot together. She's gone too.

Best Answer

Very important...usually you only take the time to get to know someone if you find them attractive to begin with...unlucky for those like me =/

Best Answer

what do you mean,lovessmiles, by "unlucky for those like me"? You are very attractive! Then again, some attractive people find their mate easily, and some don't. On the other hand, some not-so-attractive people find their mate easily. But, as we all know, it's not really "easily", but, well, that's another issue. I am decently attractive, with a good mind. (not just a "Justin Bieber body"). I like attractive girls, but I always make sure I go beyond that and ask them to tell me about themselves, because marrying someone just for looks is dangerous.

Best Answer

i mean im not attractive
what you said kinds proves my point; that you have to be attracted to someone to get to know them

Best Answer

Not at all. Sex is overrated

Best Answer

Very important initially but never enough on its own to sustain a meaningful relationship.

Best Answer

I'm ugly as ****, so I rely on people who don't understand physical attraction because they've never felt it :o)

Best Answer

Sames :)

Best Answer

Hug for you :o)... it gets better, trust me xx

Best Answer

Yes, I have dated someone I wasn't attracted to. I regretted it. Physical attraction is fundamental, and absolutely necessary. (in my world)

Best Answer