You only have to make a choice between these two women. A very pretty woman, maybe the prettiest but her attitude is the worst or an ugly woman with a golden and pure heart. My father-in-law told me that he rather choose the pretty woman because you can change the person's personality through influence but you can never change the face.http://answernote.com/index.php?topic=2730.0
sarahwill316 sarahwill316 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 2, 2011

Sorry, but your father-in-law was wrong. I live in California and I am convinced that nowadays plastic surgery and other newer techniques can change any appearance. As far as influencing a nasty person to become a nice one....good luck!!!

Best Answer

This is one of those.. there is one right answer here, "don't be a b**tard" questions. As I see it inner beauty is what unattractive people (both inside and out) tell themselves they have. Physical beauty itself is very much up to individual taste. Assuming the woman (as I'm a bloke) is my type though I'd probably have to agree with your father. If only for the sake of our children. <br />
Besides there are no "ugly" people really, just some unfortunate souls who will have to lower their romantic sights. Sad but true.

Best Answer

milander you are adorable.

Best Answer

My cynical side is on the rise tonight :)

Best Answer

THAT'S BULLSHIT! YOU CAN GET PLASTIC SURGERY . I'M UGLY AND I' WANT PLASTIC SURGERY .

Best Answer

Inner Beauty anytime. Today, Maybaline can help anyone. Is your father in-law married?????????????? only because of his answer.

Best Answer

I thank a real beauty has to have a little of both. A man does not see inter bueaty first. But inter bueaty can shine through to the out side

Best Answer

beauty can also be very ugly its whats in your heart that matters most

Best Answer