This is one of those.. there is one right answer here, "don't be a b**tard" questions. As I see it inner beauty is what unattractive people (both inside and out) tell themselves they have. Physical beauty itself is very much up to individual taste. Assuming the woman (as I'm a bloke) is my type though I'd probably have to agree with your father. If only for the sake of our children. <br />
Besides there are no "ugly" people really, just some unfortunate souls who will have to lower their romantic sights. Sad but true.

Best Answer

milander you are adorable.

Best Answer

My cynical side is on the rise tonight :)

Best Answer

THAT'S BULLSHIT! YOU CAN GET PLASTIC SURGERY . I'M UGLY AND I' WANT PLASTIC SURGERY .

Best Answer

Inner Beauty anytime. Today, Maybaline can help anyone. Is your father in-law married?????????????? only because of his answer.

Best Answer

I thank a real beauty has to have a little of both. A man does not see inter bueaty first. But inter bueaty can shine through to the out side

Best Answer