There's no ibuprofen for emotional pain

Best Answer

People who say emotional pain certainly have no clue what a real physical pain is. <br />
Many people experience emotional pain at some stage in there life (loss of a loved one, heart broken state etc...). I certainly did, and I currently do. Emotional pain is very sticky and no drug exist (apart maybe those who destroy your body). <br />
But let me tell you something, few experience the pain of large third degree burns, open fractures... or even worse certain tutors... I stop here the graphics and let people think...

Best Answer

Either will dominate your consciousness. Try having a 'nice day' with an abscessed tooth, or finding your mate in bed with the milkman. My brother was killed 12 years ago. I sometimes still weep. I miss him, and a dozen other people now departed. The older you get, the more dead people you know. It doesn't get easier.

Best Answer

Truly said

Best Answer

That depends are you talking about prolonged pain or temp. pain? what kind of physical pain are you referring to? is it skeletal or muscular? if skeletal is it spin related? for me probably emotional would hurt longer.

Best Answer

You can take 3 or more types of cases
1 Extreme case (loss/damage of an organ or major chronic disease)
1 Mid level
1 Short term
To what extent you think you can tolerate?

Best Answer

definetly Emotionl pain.

Best Answer

Emotional pain !!!

Best Answer

No comparison, emotional is far worse.

Best Answer

that is a joke?

Best Answer

the emotional pain that leads to physical

Best Answer