PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Jul 3, 2012

paradise city cause the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Best Answer

Nice. Where EXACTLY is Paradise City?

Best Answer

in a guns and roses song

Best Answer

The direction of it is down .

Best Answer

So it doesn't really exist?

Best Answer

there is this little town in Idaho named Paris it has one store and no gas station it is simple and pure the people there are the most friendly and helpful from any place I have even been If I could find a job that worked I would live there happily

Best Answer

Such a tiny one-horse town, honey? That is lovely. You must find a destination to settle in...Utah is not for you. Please find one soon. I only want happiness for you, my solitary, wonderful man. xoxoxo

Best Answer

Ho Chi Mihn City, Viet Nam, formerly Saigon, South Viet Nam. I spent a year there when I was a young guy with nothing but youth and optimism in me at the time, no baggage or regrets.

Best Answer

Moab, Utah since it is down to earth, unique and adventurous.

Best Answer

Hong Kong. Its got a very interesting past and is viewed as a city where "east meets west". Im not chinese or asian but my ethnicity shares similiar values with asian culture hence the east part. Ive been raised in western society all my life hence the west part. So my personality is an amalgamation of two different cultures, where it becomes something new and neither belonging to one or the other, kinda like Hong Kong.

Best Answer

Chicago, It's just what I know and grew up at. I now live in Florida and can not tell east from west with out looking for the sun, and I have been sown here for quite some time now. Put me back were I came from I would not even need a GPS

Best Answer

The Windy city? Why dontcha return there if it calls your name?

Best Answer

That is a hard one to answer. I must manage things here with family and a house that I received in my looted trust fund. Even the house had been mortgaged to the hill in 2005. Now I am sole benefactor of a mess and zero dollars from it. Forged power's of attorney's from other family members. It's a mess and I am trying to manage it with out having to put any of my family in the line of fire even though they stole from me. And that is not really the worst part. They stole from my younger brother whom died in 2006. I am doing what I can in the way I hope is best for all.

Best Answer

Sounds like what is going on with my mom and my bast ard brothers. I wish you luck. Hope you can return to Chicago someday. You know it is where your heart really is....xoox

Best Answer

Las Vegas!<br />
Um need I say more? It's freaking Vegas baby!<br />
Sinnnn city! We're sinning tonight! {well if we were in LV and not some crappy NC town and where you live at...} :p<br />
:)

Best Answer

My city is just fine, thanks. There are many Sin cities.

Best Answer

Hell, Texas

Best Answer

Miss Texas all the time. Fine state.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Atlantis. Because it's impossible to visit and that's my feeling toward cities - except for the occasional tourist visit.

Best Answer

Savannah, Georgia. Haunted history like myself. This is one of my most favorite places to visit. I would love to live there.

Best Answer