Just curious i might go with hypothermia. I'd rather die of being too cold.
CulinaryChick CulinaryChick 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Health

Much rather die of Hyperthermia than Hypothermia. Who the hell wants to freeze to death? You don't just "fall asleep" you actually go through stages of deterioration that sound absolutely tortourous!<br />
At least with hyperthermia you go through heat stroke which lowers your blood pressure and actually does cause you to pass out in which you eventually die unless your core temps are brought back down. As someone who has suffered heat exhaustion before and slept for 22 hours afterwards, it wasn't nearly as unpleasant as days I've spent in the cold Wisconsin winters. =)

Best Answer

hypothermia. i've heard before you die you feel warm and a sense of bliss comes over you.

Best Answer

Hypo. You fall asleep and that's it

Best Answer

Not even close to reality. Go look up Hypothermia and read about how you will actually die.

Best Answer

just ...let me believe it will ya! LOL!

Best Answer

Just thought you might want to have the facts before you sentence yourself to delirium, puffy skin, failing organs and a slow slow death due to decreased cellular activity from the cold core temps =)

Best Answer

Jeez thank God I don' live in Canada anymore...

Best Answer

Hypothermia, all day everyday!

Best Answer