I saw something interesting. Apparently some researchers have noticed something about racism and anxiety. It seems that a high portion of racist tendencies and attitudes in the observation groups was diminished when an anti-anxiety medication was introduced. Too soon to make a formal theory, but it would seem to indicate that many of these tendencies come from anxiety, insecurity, and fear.
Xuan Xuan 22-25, M 3 Answers May 15 in Hobbies

I'm not so sure about this. I'd have to look at the experiment methodology. There are many factors that can affect this, and they weren't necessarily controlled for, especially if it's just something they "noticed" and weren't actually attempting to study directly.

Best Answer

The only pills they should get are the metal ones that come out of guns.

Best Answer

Seriously?

Best Answer

The drug companies want you to believe their is a pill for everything. Mostly SSRI drugs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nbZCNDgbY

Best Answer

yeah I can believe that so many medications are useless and made to generate profit, sadly :/

Best Answer