MirrorsDepth MirrorsDepth 26-30, F 17 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

Pirates are hot.

Best Answer

Pirates make me think of Johnny Depp....so, I'm going with that.

Best Answer

Pirates have more character n charisma.<br />
Butt pirates get more booty.

Best Answer

Pirates all the way, the wide open sea and adventures through new worlds beats staying put in the same land.

Best Answer

Pirates.

Best Answer

pirates. Because I said so.

Best Answer

Ninjas all the way! :)

Best Answer

NINJA!!!!!!

Best Answer

Tie. Pirates for attire and swagger, Ninjas for combat and espionage

Best Answer

Ugh, have an opinion! Ties are no fun, whishy washy answers.

Best Answer

LOL my indecisiveness yet again annoys people.....ok I'll have to go with Ninjas. There! You happy lady! haha

Best Answer

Yes, thank you. Though Pirates was the correct answer, I appreciate you standing by your side. Considering your avatar though, I'm surprised it took you so much dithering to make up your mind.

Best Answer

The Third Hokage was indecisive too mind you, he hesitated when he should've killed Orochimaru the first time round. Even the wisest of men are stumped sometimes....

Best Answer

heh, very clever... but he would have still picked ninja over pirate without hesitation, in my opinion :P

Best Answer

If you had asked me that just a couple of days ago, I would have said ninja's immediately, but just yesterday I had a run in with one of the bleeders. The cheeky sod tried to nick one of me chips, you know, ninja style. Well I did the only thing that any right thinking geezer would have done in my shoes....he got a slappin'...of my own ninja brand. He didn't find it funny...not...at...all. Killjoy.

Best Answer

Ninjas all day

Best Answer