I have found the best way to win consistently, is to keep my money in my pocket or a good mutual fund

Best Answer

the last one tho can turn ugly... :( happened to me but i also blame whatever went down on 9/11/2001 because yeah the market crash afterwards sucked big time!! for my retirement hopes and dreams that is lol

Best Answer

To bad, I was able to move mine into other investments and saved most, what irritates me was missing the big move that occurred in in 2009, got caught napping and missed a great opportunity. Ford was at 1.06, it was at over 15 a few weeks ago, dang the luck. Ya, you can't turn your back on it blindly and hope.

Best Answer

Also, not to pry, but for your claimed profile, you would have been 15 at most? :-)

Best Answer

Bet I'm sick of life

Best Answer

5 bucks on the winner.

Best Answer

well at least for now i think it's a safe bet to say that i got a million down on that we will all die....eventually that is so yeah i'd win for sure lol...but then again nowadays with technology that may soon change and we'll all become "bionic" and live forever haha

Best Answer

thanks for choosing my response as best answer(x2) lol :) hope you have yourself a good friday!!

Best Answer