YMITheWayIM YMITheWayIM 36-40, M 4 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

What is it with men and PLANNING to get laid etc !? Planning everything all out makes it boring and honestly not as fun. Like my bf tells me his plans to do stuff to/ for me and it really just bothers me. In fact it turns me off, makes me anxious, even angry sometimes etc. Idk, spontaneity should be more important..

Best Answer

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! The spontaneity is what makes it great. I'm not one who is turned on by gestures (like tongue sticking out as if performing ***********...) so NOT hot. The hottest thing EVER is just to actually BE touched in a nonsexual way and build up the anticipation without words!

Best Answer

Omg, finally someone who understands !! Like my bf just doesn't get that he can't just start rubbing or fingering me lol. Guys really don't get the whole build up thing, it's really all about the journey not the destination !

Best Answer

Wow, I SO wish we could teach a class together! Lol! My husband is the same way; he thinks the whole caveman-groping-out-of-the-blue is super hot. Too bad he's the ONLY ONE IT TURNS ON! lol, I'm not an object! Hahaha

Best Answer

As a woman, I feel your pain ! I had some issues when I was younger and was treated like an object by almost everyone, not anymore !!
Hopefully you can get through to your husband, I sure as hell am gonna try with my bf haha

Best Answer

Chill out! You are probably overly anxious! Drink some mint tea, watch a comedy on TV and try not to think of the nocturnal activities to come :-) Take it from this CONSTANT over-thinker; it does nothing but f*%k with your mind and body to be second-guessing and overthinking. Assuming you are not a virgin, you've been here done this, it will be great! No worries!

Best Answer

take a cold shower and chill out for awhile before you go out for the evening.

Best Answer