I\'ve decided I will be visiting NY and San Francisco! 8).. I\'m a student and I\'m just going to see what it\'s like.. as a holiday! Stuff like , What is your transport like? Food places? What do I have to be sure I do when I visit? Like the rule about \'tips\' in restaurants etc.
TheWestlifer TheWestlifer 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 5 in Travel

Same things to be aware of back in your country. Good and bad everywhere.

Best Answer

Everywhere in America is different, Some places like New York, traffic is crazy, but other places there are almost no cars on the road. It really depends what city you are in.

Best Answer

Just be you... America is a melting pot, so many different types of people :)

Best Answer

yeah so you can just be a tranny, it's all good...keep tellin yourself that

Best Answer

Yes, and you can keep bing ignorant ^_^

Best Answer

There are tons of restaurants in the USA. Tons of different varieties. I live in San Diego, CA. The airports are very easily to get around. If you need a ride somewhere, just stop a yellow cab. Make sure no one is in it though.

It really depends on what states you are going to though.

Best Answer

Okay so I've decided I am going to NY and San Francisco (That's for my study work)

Best Answer

Well, the only thing I can say about New York is that people will probably be a little rude. don't be afraid to be rude back haha. And in SF, well… they are pretty nice there.

Best Answer

be prepared to be treated like a terrorist, USA sucks for tourists at the moment

Best Answer

be aware of anyone who approaches you in NYC and wants to sell you something for a real bargain. Happened to a guy I worked with, he bought a Television box with bricks and newspaper for only $100.

Best Answer

Guns/Knives and thugs in that order!

Remember they have never got over the "Wild West"

Best Answer

to fit in, you gotta act stupid. remember that and you'll be fine...

Best Answer

When people find out you have no money, they won't be as nice. But for the most part, people should be decent and interested, if not interesting.

We have very little public transportation, so if you have no vehicle, travel may be as difficult as in Africa.

Most states I've visited have decent health departments, so the food is safe, and sometimes really good.

Try to tip at least 15% to help the proletariat have some hope for the future.

Best Answer

Okay thanks! :)

Best Answer

bring money

Best Answer